• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.de PS4 pre-order bonus: buy 2 games, get 1 free

According to their homepage:

VORAUSSICHTLICHE LIEFERUNG Freitag 29. November 2013 - Montag 2. Dezember 2013

and in late August I got a email where Amazon could confirm the delievery date for my order form June:

VORAUSSICHTLICHE LIEFERUNG Freitag 29. November 2013 - Montag 2. Dezember 2013

They will send it out thursday night - since the postal service in Austria doesn't work on saturday I will get it on monday maybe tuesday.

I geuss he's talking about the Killzone, DS4 and camera bundle.

DeviantBoi

"going to be start on our website"?

Sounds fake to me.

I got an email from Amazon yesterday in response to the one I sent and they said that they didn't have any plans to offer the deal.

gruenel

Damn, these offers are too good to resist...

I'm currently getting
- PS4
- 2nd controller
- camera
- Killzone
- Knack
- Driveclub
- AC4
- NfS Rivals

...all for €599... that's insane.

Damn, these offers are too good to resist...

I'm currently getting
- PS4
- 2nd controller
- camera
- Killzone
- Knack
- Driveclub
- AC4
- NfS Rivals

...all for €599... that's insane.

If you pay 500 euro on the bundle, how are you able to get the other 4 games for only 100?

Binabik15

Bundle with short term pricing error resulting in everybody who ordered it before that getting it for 474€, Driveclub with 50€ off ccoupon, three games for 140€ is what I want to do, but I lost the email with the coupon code ;_;

Tratorn

Bundle with short term pricing error resulting in everybody who ordered it before that getting it for 474€, Driveclub with 50€ off ccoupon, three games for 140€ is what I want to do, but I lost the email with the coupon code ;_;

Yeah, i was luckily enough to get all these reduced prices, but this is still 634€ and not 599.

474 (Bundle) + 20 (Drive Club) + 140 (3 Games).

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
guess we aren't going to get this in the US. Gonna have to brave walmart and target on release day. will need to take extra Xanax.

gruenel

If you pay 500 euro on the bundle, how are you able to get the other 4 games for only 100?

Sorry for the late reply.

Well, I got a €50 Amazon voucher from my GF which I used.

Got Driveclub for €19 through an Amazon offer.

The console bundle actually cost me €479 due to an Amazon pricing error.

Then I used the buy 2 get 3 games offer from Amazon.

Tada, €599 :p

Top Bottom