• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega: "On October 29, Guts Will Be _ _ _ _ _ _ _" (Typing OTD: Overkill PC) IT'S UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
After a teaser for a simple update to samurai & dragons if this is really about typing of the dead then sega should stop making teaser sites imo.

Tizoc

SEGA Japan? Yeah they should stop, unless hyping even the simplest things is a Japan thing.

SEGA USA? They should only hype non-iOS games.

ArjanN

After a teaser for a simple update to samurai & dragons if this is really about typing of the dead then sega should stop making teaser sites imo.

It was always obvious the samurai and dragons reveal was some sort of mobile card game so it's your own fault if you got excited for that.

Typing of the dead is cool, and is pretty fitting for a Halloween release. Given the whole 'typing' thing I'm assuming a steam release.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
It was always obvious the samurai and dragons reveal was some sort of mobile card game so it's your own fault if you got excited for that.

Typing of the dead is cool, and is pretty fitting for a Halloween release. Given the whole 'typing' thing I'm assuming a steam release.
I was not excited about it, it was obvious that it was samurai and dragons or similar, but i was expecting a sequel or a new game similar to samurai and dragons, not just a stupid update(the fifth if i have understood correctly), i mean a teaser for an update?

The fact that they're spelling out the word implies it's going to be Spelled and Typing of the Dead pretty strongly.

Or else Sega has the most incompetent marketing team in the industry. Second to maybe Squeenix Japan.

Xr9TpXe.jpg

DO DO DO DO YOU HAVE IT???

HD remake confirmed

51FNW75GWSL.jpg

Thank you for this guys. I was wondering when Nick was going to revive Guts again, and who better than SEGA to do it!

(I'd kill for Typing of the Dead HD)

SmokeMaxX

BXrdQqqIgAAc5I8.jpg

If that is not "spelled" & Typing of the Dead, I will be disappointed.

Unless it's "spilled" for some reason

Typing of the Dead: Overkill

I'll give you a sample of some of the words you'll have to spell:

F U C K
F U C K I N G
F U C K E D
F U C K E R

...and many more!

"Played it in an arcade once. "

I, likewise, played it in an arcade once. Surprised as hell that it was actually at this random Family arcade center in America, like 8 years after release. Still want it at home so I can actually master it.

if this is Typing of the Dead, I will be soooooooooooo fucking happy. Make it a damn Typing of the Dead collection based on all of the HoD games while you're at it.

if this is Typing of the Dead, I will be soooooooooooo fucking happy. Make it a damn Typing of the Dead collection based on all of the HoD games while you're at it.

Agreed, that would be amazing.

Honestly, I've been hoping for a modern HD port/remake/what have you of the old games.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
So still nothing about this? The day is ending...
EDIT:
as expected it's not a new game but just the typing version of an already existent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom