• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Valkyria project to be announced on Nov 20,planned for worldwide release

sublimit

Banned
http://portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/
Valkyria-Project_11-12-17.jpg

Sega will announce a new entry in its Valkyria series on November 20 planned for a worldwide release, the company announced.

The teaser website will gradually change every day at noon Japan time leading up to the announcement.

Stay tuned.
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/new-valkyria-project-announced-november-20-planned-worldwide-release

Valkyria-Project-Teaser-Site_11-15-17.png

Could it be that it's a proper Valkyria game? The first one is one of my favorite games of all time but i'm afraid to get too excited. I don't think this will be a mobile game but the character silhouettes remind me more of the style of VC2 which i wasn't a big fan of.In any case i'm still happy the Valkyria IP is still alive especially after Azure Revolution bombed.

I guess we'll soon see.

PaulBizkit

Did Azure Revolution get an english release?

What I'd love to have is a proper Valkyiria Chronicles 3 remaster.

Pejo

Did Azure Revolution get an english release?

What I'd love to have is a proper Valkyiria Chronicles 3 remaster.

I came into this thread to ask the same thing. I was interested in it, but never saw anything about it past some Japan info.

Durask

Looks like new characters, not VC3 characters.

Please let it be a proper VC game for consoles/PC. Just make another VC game like 1-3 with bigger maps etc. Don't need anything ground-breaking.

EricB

Yes, for PS4 and Xbox ONE and, AFAIK, sold very poorly on both platforms.

Also, bad/mixed reviews, I remember.

Don’t forget PS Vita.
I love the original and like both PSP games, and I usually buy pretty much anything of note that gets an English Vita release, but I had no interest in that game whatsoever.

Top Bottom