• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AirMech is coming to Steam + PC beta key giveaway

CarbonJames

Neo Member
Wow, flattered you guys are eating up these keys. I've wanted to hold off pimping it out to the more hardcore crowd because I'm so nervous about it being "ready" for serious players, but it seems people are pretty tolerant of the current state of the game. Not that it's bad, just it feels incomplete compared to everything we want to do with it. :)

Heading to bed, but I'll leave you with these:

AirMech Steam key #41
AirMech Steam key #42
AirMech Steam key #43
AirMech Steam key #44
AirMech Steam key #45
AirMech Steam key #46
AirMech Steam key #47
AirMech Steam key #48
AirMech Steam key #49
AirMech Steam key #50
AirMech Steam key #51
AirMech Steam key #52
AirMech Steam key #53
AirMech Steam key #54
AirMech Steam key #55
AirMech Steam key #56
AirMech Steam key #57
AirMech Steam key #58
AirMech Steam key #59
AirMech Steam key #60

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hey CarbonJames, are you guys working on a public/private toggle for multiplayer rooms? That way I can make a private lobby, get all my friends to join, and we can tackle matchmaking/pubs together.

I think it'd be quite helpful, alongside an in-game friends list, etc. which I'm sure is coming.

There's a way to make private rooms already. Just make a room but, before you do, select the passcode option and type in a code that players need to enter to get in. That simple.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's a way to make private rooms already. Just make a room but, before you do, select the passcode option and type in a code that players need to enter to get in. That simple.
Read my post again. A toggle for the lobby between private/public so you can gear up with your friends then open it up to pubs.

CarbonJames

Neo Member
Hey CarbonJames, are you guys working on a public/private toggle for multiplayer rooms? That way I can make a private lobby, get all my friends to join, and we can tackle matchmaking/pubs together.

I think it'd be quite helpful, alongside an in-game friends list, etc. which I'm sure is coming.
That's actually a really good idea. Added to the list!

We'll also have it so you can "party up" and get matched against other random teams when we get some proper matchmaking in, but I think what you suggested would be a good stopgap solution until we have that.

Wow, flattered you guys are eating up these keys. I've wanted to hold off pimping it out to the more hardcore crowd because I'm so nervous about it being "ready" for serious players, but it seems people are pretty tolerant of the current state of the game. Not that it's bad, just it feels incomplete compared to everything we want to do with it. :)

Heading to bed, but I'll leave you with these:

AirMech Steam key #41
AirMech Steam key #42
AirMech Steam key #43
AirMech Steam key #44
AirMech Steam key #45
AirMech Steam key #46
AirMech Steam key #47
AirMech Steam key #48
AirMech Steam key #49
AirMech Steam key #50
AirMech Steam key #51
AirMech Steam key #52
AirMech Steam key #53
AirMech Steam key #54
AirMech Steam key #55
AirMech Steam key #56
AirMech Steam key #57
AirMech Steam key #58
AirMech Steam key #59
AirMech Steam key #60

got #45
thnx!

Grabbed #41. I tried a good 5-7 others that had already been used at first, because I assumed the first several had already been taken.

Why can't you guys take them in order? >=(

Anywho, the game looks fun. Thanks for the codes, James!

Ai battles seem really easy, havent tried playing against others yet, but I assume it going to be rough.

I know you can send your units one at a time to attack when you pick them up and use the Y key. Is there a faster way to command larger amount of units? I know you can hold up to 3 soldier at a time.

Nosgoroth

Thanks, took #43. Let's give this a spin.

For reference, the ones that should be left are 44, 48, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56 and 57.

Haunted

I enjoy what I've played in Google Chrome. If there's a bit more of a campaign progression compared to "only" AI skirmishes, I'm totally down for the full game.

Thanks, took #43. Let's give this a spin.

For reference, the ones that should be left are 44, 48, 50, 51, 52, 53, 55, 56 and 57.
Tried these, looks like they're all taken now. Although 50, 52 and 56 gave me invalid code errors.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's actually a really good idea. Added to the list!

We'll also have it so you can "party up" and get matched against other random teams when we get some proper matchmaking in, but I think what you suggested would be a good stopgap solution until we have that.
Thanks, glad to see you guys have a more cohesive solution in the works!

Ai battles seem really easy, havent tried playing against others yet, but I assume it going to be rough.

I know you can send your units one at a time to attack when you pick them up and use the Y key. Is there a faster way to command larger amount of units? I know you can hold up to 3 soldier at a time.
I don't believe so.

Also not every plane can hold up to 3 units. Try using the other few planes. Assuming they're still on free rotation.

Got an email saying I was randomly selected to give some codes to my friends!

Gave one away already but here's the other: HERE

As always, please say when you've taken it!

Top Bottom