• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

vanDoughnut
(07-16-2017, 11:17 PM)
UC1 was just the foundation, the games reached their full potential in the sequels. Even though UC1 is still a charming and fun game to me. I think a lot of people don't go in with the right expectations for the near 10 year old game.

UC2's Instabul stealth section is short in the grand scheme of things. The game hits a breathless pace after and there are so many memorable sections would be a shame if you just up and quit now. The show hasn't started yet OP lol

Gotta give Bluepoint credit with the collection, great games running at 60fps. UC1 still looks great. Bluepoint best in the biz.

I think UC2 deserves a fairer shake than the opening chapters. Have fun OP.
RoyaleDuke
Banned
(07-16-2017, 11:20 PM)
OP if you hate boring linear borefests with unlikable characters that have great voice acting, then you should probably stop playing this game. Uncharted as a whole, the series is awful and everything I hate about video games.

Instead, go play Prey or REmake.

Those games are way better, and if we want to talk about TPS games in general...

Max Payne 3 is probably the GOAT.
joms5
(07-16-2017, 11:31 PM)

Originally Posted by Frank West

Uncharted 1 > Uncharted 3 > Uncharted 2 > Uncharted 4.

If you loved 4 there's a chance you will dislike all three games.
To me Uncharted 4 was slow, boring and overall disappointing compared to the previous games. It was still a good game though.

Holy shit! This is the first time I've ever seen someone rank them the way I do. Finally someone like me.

Frank West
Banned
(07-17-2017, 12:14 AM)

Originally Posted by joms5

Holy shit! This is the first time I've ever seen someone rank them the way I do. Finally someone like me.

Finally!!!

Fancy Clown
(07-17-2017, 12:22 AM)

Originally Posted by RoyaleDuke

OP if you hate boring linear borefests...Max Payne 3 is probably the GOAT.

does not compute
Equanimity
(07-17-2017, 12:28 AM)
The first game hasn't aged well but 2 and 3 are still a lot of fun to play through at least once. I would suggest you stick with 2 because it's only going to better.
Dragon1893
(07-17-2017, 12:40 AM)
Jump ship and don't look back. These games are obviously not something you enjoy.
Linkark07
(07-17-2017, 12:42 AM)
If you didn't like it, don't force yourself to play the other ones.

I also have it. Played Uncharted 1, it was hell. Uncharted 2 was boring and predictable. The last boss was one of the worst I have ever seen. No way I'm going to even start the 3rd one.
Frank West
Banned
(07-17-2017, 12:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Linkark07

I also have it. Played Uncharted 1, it was hell. Uncharted 2 was boring and predictable. The last boss was one of the worst I have ever seen. No way I'm going to even start the 3rd one.

The boss in UC2 is pretty bad but there's a really funny strategy. You can see it on youtube. I beat all the UC games on the highest difficulty and you can punch the boss of UC2 to death. It's not even hard and you don't need any weapons, lol.
To Far Away Times
(07-17-2017, 01:27 AM)
It's a graphics over gameplay type of game and now those graphics are no longer cutting edge.
Frank West
Banned
(07-17-2017, 01:47 AM)

Originally Posted by To Far Away Times

It's a graphics over gameplay type of game and now those graphics are no longer cutting edge.

Only the fourth game imo.
rekameohs
Banned
(07-17-2017, 01:50 AM)

Originally Posted by Linkark07

I understand your not wanting to keep going on, but thankfully they never do anything like Uncharted 2's final boss again.