• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evil Genius 2 may be announced this year

There is chance of Evil Genius 2 being made. Back in October i asked Jason Kingsley, the CEO of Rellbion, about the chance of an Evil Genius 2 and he said this:

twitter2.jpg

After that someone else asked him about it:

twitter1.jpg

Recently, a few more people have asked and it seems we might hear something about Evil Genius 2 soon:

W5vlZFh.png

hIWd4tU.png

Mzpdj5l.png

I asked him yesterday if we are likely to get any news soon and he said this:

gbp423E.png

It seems quite likely that we will wear something about a new Evil Genius game this year, Rebellion definitely seem interested in doing something with it.

Rather than some bond villain hiding in a mountain, they should make it based around a north korean style crazy nation that hold the world to ransom with nukes and suicide commando raids.

Rather than some bond villain hiding in a mountain, they should make it based around a north korean style crazy nation that hold the world to ransom with nukes and suicide commando raids.

The Tropico devs have to be working on something NK related. They have to be. It's too easy money to pass up.

Striek

Clearly theres a burning desire over at Rebellion creatively to do a sequel to the decade old game. Or a burning desire to get in on some of dat Kickstarter money.

CloudWolf

I've waited so long...

Loved that game, I remember it being really easy though.
Only if you made an ubertrap and trapped enough agents in it to prevent more coming to your island. Otherwise it could get pretty hard with agents blowing up your base at every chance they got.

mrboo001

Banned
Clearly theres a burning desire over at Rebellion creatively to do a sequel to the decade old game. Or a burning desire to get in on some of dat Kickstarter money.

I would not be surpised if it was a Kickstarter play. Then again, I would back it so I would have no problems with that :)

Munin

I never realized Evil Genius had anything to do with Rebellion...but the original developers, Elixir are long gone and Rebellion in general are quite hit and miss. :/

I never realized Evil Genius had anything to do with Rebellion...but the original developers, Elixir are long gone and Rebellion in general are quite hit and miss. :/

They purchased all of Elixirs IPs, but so far all they've done with Evil Genius is make a Facebook game with it.

Top Bottom