• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe how high the budget is!

rivals netflix shows

shame that Iron fist couldnt even muster the time and quality they seem willing to throw at Cloak and Dagger

I hope Iron Fist S1 is the first and last show they rushed the way they did. Clearly they must be aware of the negative effect it's had on their brand.

SaintZ

Um, Infinity War Spoilers. They're paparazzi pics from filming.

It's not THAT big... I think? It's not a death or a battle or anything like that but it might be spoilery regarding the fate (maybe?) of one character. Maybe it's an illusion? A what if scenario?

Don't hover over the link either if you don't wanna know as the url gives it away.

Um, Infinity War Spoilers. They're paparazzi pics from filming.

It's not THAT big... I think? It's not a death or a battle or anything like that but it might be spoilery regarding the fate (maybe?) of one character. Maybe it's an illusion? A what if scenario?

Don't hover over the link either if you don't wanna know as the url gives it away.

Well, it was bound to happen considering the comics.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Six episodes into Iron Fist now.

tumblr_m4sh7mmf631qg42pfo3_250.gif

The show certainly isn't without its fair share problems, but I've been finding it a lot of fun. I'm enjoying the Meachum stuff, and I find Finn Jones to be a likable lead.

Given how the show was received critically, I was expecting an absolute train-wreck from this...so I'm rather content that it's proving to be a fairly enjoyable ride so far, albeit a slightly bumpy one.

At the end of the day reviews are just other opinions. That's how RT works; if it's at 10% all it means is 1 out of 10 reviewers liked it. You might end up being that one person!

Six episodes into Iron Fist now.

tumblr_m4sh7mmf631qg42pfo3_250.gif

The show certainly isn't without its fair share problems, but I've been finding it a lot of fun. I'm enjoying the Meachum stuff, and I find Finn Jones to be a likable lead.

Given how the show was received critically, I was expecting an absolute train-wreck from this...so I'm rather content that it's proving to be a fairly enjoyable ride so far, albeit a slightly bumpy one.

Episode 6 was my lowpoint for so many reasons, it's one of the worst episodes in the Netflix catalogue so far, but I still liked the show overall despite the other problems.

Oh I know.
But it's weird that he's human. I guess it's less spoilery knowing that he can shapeshift but still I freaked out a bit seeing his human form tbh
lol

maybe Wanda learns more about her powers and is able to give him a more human appearance,even if it is just magic

Double post sorry

Oh I know.
But it's weird that he's human. I guess it's less spoilery knowing that he can shapeshift but still I freaked out a bit seeing his human form tbh
lol
Huh,
I thought it was being mocapped, so that's why it seemed normal. If it's not, then...why is Vision human? Hrrrm.

Quick

Banned
I seriously disacourage you from this... Rogue One suffered from serious spoiler bombs because people didnt understood the concept.

People figured it out eventually. I think it's partly my fault for posting it a bit early, even though I was within the minimum gap (a week). I think it caught people by surprise that there wasn't a spoiler thread. MMarson's Logan thread followed the same route to minimal complaints (as far as I can tell).

This time, on top of a (hopefully) clearer warning, I'm posting it by the weekend to line up with reviews coming out early next week, as well as to line up with its roll out in parts of Asia and Europe, and into the UK by the end of next week.

SliChillax

Call me crazy but I'm enjoying Iron Fist. It's nit perfect and Danny is a bit annoying but overall it's a good show to watch to kill time and it got me hooked.
Edit: I see many people have the same opinion as me. I'm loving Ward.

BLACKLAC

Ugh...why did we have to wait??

He was a big part of the screenplay and I realized it was one character too many. And I adored the character. I adored what we had done with him. I think we did something really creative and unique with Adam Warlock. But it was one character too many and I didn’t want to lose Mantis and Mantis was more organically part of the movie anyway. So I decided to save him for later.”
👆

Whatever we think the plans are for Phase 4, they must be 10 times crazier in actuality. The announcement by Feige will break the Internet the day they make it.

Dalek

Holy shit guys-major spoilers:

Several Major Cameos Were Just Confirmed For Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Near the end of the movie, new characters played by Ving Rhames and Michelle Yeoh appear. The credits (as well as James Gunn at the press conference) confirm they play Charlie-27 and Aleta Ogord, two ravager leaders in the film. Exactly why they appear is STILL too big of a spoiler to share, but in one of the five end-credits scenes, they meet up with Stakar, played by Sylvester Stallone, and two other aliens: Krugar and Mainframe. The five characters vow to get back together and steal some shit.

Yes, this is an on-screen reunion, with a few tweaks, of some of the original Guardians of the Galaxy team members. Stakar (a.k.a. Starhawk) Charlie-27, and Starhawk’s wife Aleta were all characters who, alongside Yondu, Major Vance Astro, Martinex, and Nikki Gold, formed the basis of the original Guardians team in the comics. Unlike the later team brought together in Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning’s 2008 Guardians book and popularized by James Gunn’s first movie, the original team operated in the 31st century and had little in the way of major connections with the “modern” team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom