• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter: World TGS 2017 Trailer

Enjoy!

Monster_hunter_world_logo.png

YouTube Link
Simultaneous worldwide release on January 26, 2018.

Edit:

HQ version:

CrazyHal

I don't how to feel about that fluffy flying mouse thing. On one hand, it's kind of cute. On the other, it's fucking terrifying.

Raide

So hype for the story mode. This is like the best bonus to this game!

Yeah, people know the meat of MH is the coop side of things but having a good solid story is a major boost for the series. Interested to see where it goes from here.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
"Please do your best to pre-order."
"Many articles will be written about this."

Just need to externalize some of the translator at TGS that came with this MHW trailer/CE stuff news.

Mengetsu

Yeah, people know the meat of MH is the coop side of things but having a good solid story is a major boost for the series. Interested to see where it goes from here.
Yup 4 players is the meat and potatoes for MH. I didn't expect a Story mode at all just a tutorial.

Primeau31

excited for this. seems like some people WANT to not like it for whatever reason w the story complaints. there's more than enough gameplay out there to show they're making this the real deal MH experience.

Toxi

Banned
The new flagship is a bit dull, but at least it doesn't look like a Frontier reject. And I've barely been able to see it so far, so it might impress me.

Soar

Love the story focus, love the new music, love the new monsters. Oh my god this game trailer have transformed a few 30 something guys into little kids here.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
the monsters have never looked better - I would love to see crustacean monsters make a return, given the era.

Fistwell

The "story" is going to be complete shit. Please bookmark this post, save me the trouble of telling you "told you so" whenever this comes out:

Told you so!

Pila

I thought we were all happy about MH4U having some kind of an almost decent single player? So... what's the matter?

It looks pretty good, lame to see preorder exclusive shit.

Top Bottom