• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Queen is coming! Fast and Furious 8 soundtrack lead single!

World Dominate me Queen.

The fact that no one in this thread is talking about this future smash is damning and telling.

If you touch me right
I might stay the night

jSAevuz.gif

Let's rate her lead singles:

Ride >>> West Coast >>> Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Videogames >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> High By The Beach

Content Descriptors: Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol
Rating Summary: This is an adventure game in which players assume the role of Link on a quest to stop a growing evil in the land of Hyrule. As players explore the open-world environment, they can forage for materials, explore shrines, and engage in melee-style combat against fantastical creatures (e.g., goblins, skeletons, centaurs). Players use swords, axes, clubs, and bows to defeat enemies that generally disappear amid puffs of smoke. One brief sequence depicts a battlefield strewn with the bodies of enemy creatures; in the background, a few bodies appear to be impaled by spears. The game contains some mildly suggestive material: fairies with moderate cleavage and/or exaggerated-size breasts; dialogue such as "I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?" and "If I have to have something pounce on me, why couldn't it be a lady?" During the course of the game, a shop owner tells Link that she only serves "...drinks that are definitely just for adults..."; players can also encounter a drunken character that occasionally hiccups.

nintendo ha 'erotica' era is HERE

368131c72547ac670260891d32269809.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Ride >>> West Coast >>> Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Videogames >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> High By The Beach
I would rate: Videogames > Ride > High By The Beach > Love > West Coast

technopath

Neo Member

West Coast = West Coast (Radio Mix) >>> Love. The rest do not interest me. In fact, Ride turned me off from being a fan for years.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
West Coast > Ride >= Video Games >>> Love >> HBTB

Love might move around a bit though, not really given it a chance yet

WaffleTaco

Why are y'all checking iTunes? You know Lana won't promote it and radio won't play it so it is useless.

Anyway:

I wonder who's on the alber.
If the song stays popular it will definitely be on the radio...most likely it won't, but still. I would also say that The Weeknd will probably a feature. Kanye would be a nice feature, but I think he's more likely to have her than the opposite.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
If the song stays popular it will definitely be on the radio...most likely it won't, but still. I would also say that The Weeknd will probably a feature. Kanye would be a nice feature, but I think he's more likely to have her than the opposite.

That would be amazing since Stargirl is a nice preview of how good they sound together and The Weeknd = guaranteed hit.

Don't forget he helped deliver Ariana's best song Love Me Harder.

You continue to have the worst taste.

Anyway, I bought Love. <3

WaffleTaco

That would be amazing since Stargirl is a nice preview of how good they sound together and The Weeknd = guaranteed hit.

Don't forget he helped deliver Ariana's best song Love Me Harder.
True. Plus they worked together on another Weeknd song as well called Prisoner. I would put that as my top obvious pick, not really sure who else she would get. I only picked Kanye because he retweeted her album Ultraviolence.

technopath

Neo Member
The only feature I want is Abel.

I’m a prisoner to my addiction
I’m addicted to a life that’s so empty and so cold
I’m a prisoner to my decisions
Woooo, woooo, woooo

jSAevuz.gif

I remember the days when Cruel World expanded the boundaries of human consciousness. I hope Lana returns to that level of transcendentalism one day!

Sincerely_Ciara.gif

Meowster

I love Love. Not sure where I would rank it among her other lead singles, definitely better than Low by the Charts, because her first three lead singles were just so incredible. It's very low-key and sweet though and I appreciate it. West Coast is still the best.

I can't believe she's at the top ten in iTunes even though there's new shit by Selena, Shitlord, Ed shitstain, and Perra with absolutely ZERO promo just a couple of posters that were already stolen by messy bottoms and a post on Instagram and Twitter

Shook

tumblr_oll9l5VNl21rdpjfqo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom