• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

LiK

I think I'll practice more as Rein in QP when I play it. No one ever picks him and he's pretty fun to play. Haven't lost any QP games when I play as him. I've learned to manage his shield a lot better now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Seriously though, as fucking unco as AF Blue is, LW blue has some pretty shaky co-ordination too.

Lol arhan though, but yeah, his supports are so shit at supporting their dps. That late sound barrier for recry was especially glaring.

accx

I should go back and look at the Meta Athena match. Had it in the background so never really payed attention.

Afreecas got work atm.

E:
Jesus!
I need a cigarette.
Afreeca vs LW is more stressful than when someone chooses junk in comp.

komaruR

Nah, he was only spamming when he was low on health. He would sometimes say Thanks when I put an orb on him. Would've been easier if he simply went for health packs rather than waiting for my slow Zen movement to find him.
i bet the "thanks" is just an auto thanks when you healed them and not them actually using the thanks command lol
I hope Orisa can do something about Roadhog's reign of terror in 3v3. At least on paper pretty much everything in her kit should be pretty good against him. Protective barrier blocks everything he can throw at you, fortify counters his hook and should allow you to tank at least two shots, halt can pull him out of his sweet spots and mess with his aim and the fusion driver has a nice big fat target to tear into.
Ana is the best counter to roadhog in 3v3. just toss an antiheal nade and hog will die since he's such a big target.
I probably don't get abuse as much as you but I don't blame you. I've limited a lot of my comms because of kids who think it's funny to say nigger in callouts.

Everyone wants to be the star I guess?
star feeder in the enemy's ptog! :p
Had a awesome game yesterday with good team mates especially the Lucio and Ana.

This is 30 seconds video that made me smile after this encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIfFe_vcD4

My only question was, why didn't you kill the mercy first in that grav? She's right there lol.

LiK

i bet the "thanks" is just an auto thanks when you healed them and not them actually using the thanks command lol

I don't think that's how it works. It's not like Armor. He def didn't auto say it all the time. You never get Thanks when you toss healing orbs on people. That would be extremely annoying if it was constant lol

I think I'll practice more as Rein in QP when I play it. No one ever picks him and he's pretty fun to play. Haven't lost any QP games when I play as him. I've learned to manage his shield a lot better now.

Its fun to go full aggro rein in qp. Very rarely do I feel useful being defensive in qp.

I know this was quick play but we are like 4-5 offense and and a sombra so no real healer on Kings row attack. We made it to last checkpoint and just good around. The other than I think had a Lucio and zen who didn't do much. Lol

komaruR

just been thinking. we need more heros that can fly and then another tank that can put up a shield/barrier like an umbrella lol.

*edit* and a support hero that increase jump height

make a more viable dive/mobile comp.

Skii

I apparently can't win in competitive unless it's KOTH lmao. I can't even tell if it's me or my teams have been bad.

Sayad

My only question was, why didn't you kill the mercy first in that grav? She's right there lol.
That was my first thought too "OMG! Why isn't he killing the Mercy first?!", but Hog was in the vortex too and a hook/ult could ruin things just as bad I guess.

Skii

time to review your vods

My two losses today were absolute stomps. I don't know what you can really learn from it. I just seem to do better in KOTH because I'm not always forced to do Reinhardt duties and can just pop off on DPS. And if DPS isn't working, I can go Rein and get free shatters.

LiK

Man, if I ever see a Bastion now after the rework, I'm going Zen. Love Discording and sniping the shit outta him. (Unless someone else picks Zen first and does nothing to counter Bastion and we lose because of it.)

KILL THE MERCY FIRST

has basically been my battlecry since the most recent patch hit

I SAID KILL THE MERCY FIRST BUT NO ONE LISTENED AND HERE WE ARE

Mr Git

KILL THE MERCY FIRST

has basically been my battlecry since the most recent patch hit

I SAID KILL THE MERCY FIRST BUT NO ONE LISTENED AND HERE WE ARE

Watching your teammates concentrate on heroes being constantly healed by Mercy whilst you're the only one chasing her around is a regular frustration. Good Mercy players are slippery as fuck, even when playing as a slippery Tracer.

Watching your teammates concentrate on heroes being constantly healed by Mercy whilst you're the only one chasing her around is a regular frustration. Good Mercy players are slippery as fuck, even when playing as a slippery Tracer.

Yep. It's kind of annoying how on Volskaya and Anubis and Hollywood point B a smart Mercy will just hide back in the spawn hallways if she has Rez. You need someone to camp her and make sure she dies before she can Guardian Angel into Rez or else she'll just make every push worthless.

GoaThief

Watching your teammates concentrate on heroes being constantly healed by Mercy whilst you're the only one chasing her around is a regular frustration.
You even see this at master/high diamond... bizarre how she seems invisible for too many players; then when the inevitable resurrect happens time and again they blame anyone but themselves. Worst offenders are usually two or three stacks not in voice chat playing DPS.

Jokes on you, because pumping rounds into the healed target is an easy track to get gold damage.

You still lose but you get gold damage and then you can talk shit over the mic about how you aren't the reason the team lost because you have gold damage.

Mine01

Yesterday I started playing mcree and was having so much fun with him that I did not notice I dropped from 2900 to 2490, wow

I take pride in the fact that I go out of my way to hunt Mercy players as Roadhog.

Top Bottom