• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

V jump scans ( Naruto EX2 , FF4 , DQ4 , ASH , etc )

king zell

thanx to Mutou Yugi ( Neo's friend ) for all the scans .

Dragon Quest IV

ASH Archaic Sealed Heat

Final Fantasy 4

Tales of Innocence

Naruto EX2

DECA SPORTA

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-

FFT A2

Summon Night Twin Edge

ash's style looks like nomura ff crossed with standard anime, doesnt look too bad

Its quite funny to see ffIV's detailed cg models next to their DS counterparts...dont like cain's cg design at all...looks more like a fishman

and give FF VII CC now...tons of media has been released, its time to release the game

f@luS

More than a member.
Hum Naruto. The story is going too slow for a game every year , in shippuden. If we have to get some real fresh things, they will have to go as far as sasuke vs deidera , and i doubt it

Amir0x

Banned
I wonder if it's ok to hope for Final Fantasy Tactics A2... I didn't like the original, but I can't read the moon language either to see how they updated the system. It certainly uses nice 2D though. Anyone can do some translating?

LRB1983

Banned
Wow, new DS games look beautiful specially ash, it seems that companies program seriously for that console. I am worried that any game is for ps3 :S.
I hope that they arrive at the West.
Final Fantasy VII looks awesome.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Wow @ Crisis Core! Looks great

Also, on closer inspection, I'm convinved that Jenova is really Aeries's dead corpse that somehow got pulled back in time, burried, dug up by Shinra and strapped to a Mako Reactor.

bryehn

Really looking forward to Dragon Quest & ASH.

Hopefully Tales of Innocence is better that Tales of the Tempest was.

Tenbatsu

Love seein developers doin more with less!
Btw wats up with tat baldy doin the demostration for tat new Wii sports game?:lol

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
FF4 remake, DQ4 remake, ASH, and Crisis Core looks amazing!!!!

This is why I can forget "next gen consoles" handheld console gaming is where it is at :D

Amir0x

Banned
ethelred said:
FF4r, DQ4r, ASH, FFT A2, and Summon Night should all be on the PS3.

actually every developer should go back in time and re-develop every game ever for release on the PS3

jjasper

Hcoregamer00 said:
Yup, combined with the PSP you got an RPG lineup that is very impressive.

Yeah handheld are putting consoles to shame in this area. But it is good because I like RPGs on handles more anyways.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
jjasper said:
Yeah handheld are putting consoles to shame in this area. But it is good because I like RPGs on handles more anyways.

I really don't care as long as my RPG fix is limited to a single platform like every previous generation. In this instance it just so happens to be on the DS.

ethelred said:
FF4r, DQ4r, ASH, FFT A2, and Summon Night should all be on the PS3.

or on the 360...some of us just dont play much handhelds...I really like my psp, but I mostly just use it as my ghetto blaster for bboying outside...(Im living in the sticks right now)

Im sure if I was in the city right now I would have more time for hand helds in between travelling...though I usually just read or do other stuff

thefro

Wow, the CG models look exactly like Amano's artwork for FFIV. I never did like Amano's Paladin Cecil design though.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Amir0x said:
actually every developer should go back in time and re-develop every game ever for release on the PS3

You say that now, but what about in 100 years when the ps3 looks worse than pong? I think they should just stop making all games until video games are perfect, and only then make games.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Jesus Christ the DS is portable RPG KING.

Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest IV, Tales of Innocence, and Archaic Sealed Heat all look fucking amazing.

vareon

Final Fantasy IV is the shit of holiness. The holiness of shit.

BTW Cecil and Kain with their masks looked like Batman.

Top Bottom