• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking: Possible mass shooting at office park in Maryland

zeemumu

Took a quick look through Twitter. Seems other people are reporting it as well. Most are only reporting injuries of 5 people.

Yukiari

The sad part is that we're now always waiting for when it happens again. We know it's coming and it's going to keep coming.

Hey, that’s about 2 minutes from my home. It’s mostly in a cluster of building off exit 77 of I-95. I really hope everyone is ok.

More thoughts and prayers incoming from the NRA and the GOP, yet they continue throwing a fit about 2nd amendment rights when others mention increased background checks and gun registration. Our gun culture is sickening. Hope everyone is safe and alive.

EDIT: Fuck. RIP to the victims.

RMI

Banned
Another week in America.

another day really. I don't have newer stats but just going by what wikipedia tells me there were 24.37 homicides by firearm per day in this country.

nothing will change because of this. There's no limit to the amount of carnage that it would take to get some people to realize that the solution isn't more guns.

Harford sheriff: 3 dead in business park shooting, gunman on the run

Three people have died and two are injured in a shooting at an Edgewood area business park, the Harford County sheriff said Wednesday.

The shooting occurred around 8:58 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions, according to Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler. All five people shot are employees of the business.

“This does appear to be a target attack, limited to that business,” Gahler said at an 11:10 a.m. news conference.

Gahler identified the suspect as Radeed Labeeb Prince. The suspect left the scene in a black GMC Acadia with Delaware tags, Gahler said.

Gahler said the suspect should be considered armed and dangerous. The exact association between the gunman and the business was not immediately known, Gahler said.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm thinking and praying as hard as I can. Someone please let me know when we can talk about gun issues in the US.

Jag

There needs to be a shooting Discussion group. It is like every other day there is another mass shooting.

The NRA will just oppose it.

So horrible. Thoughts with the victims and families. Just wish this would end.

mackattk

No. New news, new thread. Unless the goal is to conveniently forget this keeps happening. FUCK that.

The NRA will just oppose it.

So horrible. Thoughts with the victims and families. Just wish this would end.

I meant like.. We have Gaming Discussion, Off Topic Discussion... Let's add a shooting discussion.

Meant it as a remark of how often these things happen. It is really depressing.

Gin-Shiio

My girlfriend is going to an on-campus event at the end of the month, and I couldn't feel more anxious about it right now. I know it isn't right, but I might attempt to talk her out of it.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend is going to an on-campus event at the end of the month, and I couldn't feel more anxious about it right now. I know it isn't right, but I might attempt to talk her out of it.

Talk her out of going to a college campus? What?

Don't let fear ruin your relationship like this.

TS-08

Do you have a fear of her going to any place where groups of people might be gathered?

I really wish I could be more sad about these things now.

I hate how this has become a normal thing.

Rest In Peace to all the victims who didn’t deserve to die.

Mahonay

Banned
Don't man. These type of things are heartbreaking but don't let fear consume you.

Top Bottom