• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dillon's Rolling Western sequel launching on 3DS in 2018

yoshiunity

Sign me up! No questions asked. Just when can I get it is all I need to know! I love the first two! I like how it challenged my skills in multitasking and thought the character driven storylines were surprisingly tight and enjoyable.

00000790_820_461.jpg

00000790_01.jpg

00000790_09.jpg

Looks like the Miis can turn into other animals besides the wolf. Not hard to believe that their would be choices, but I'm glad to see it.

PLEASE SALVAGE THOSE DOPE CHARACTER DESIGNS WITH A GOOD GAME

(it's another tower defense isn't it)

It already had two. And yeah, it's tower defense which is fine by me.

Sign me up! No questions asked. Just when can I get it is all I need to know! I love the first two! I like how it challenged my skills in multitasking and thought the character driven storylines were surprisingly tight and enjoyable.

00000790_820_461.jpg

00000790_01.jpg

00000790_09.jpg

Looks like the Miis can turn into other animals besides the wolf. Not hard to believe that their would be choices, but I'm glad to see it.

It already had two. And yeah, it's tower defense which is fine by me.

I want to play as Nomad, not that furry bait trash

Nomad_artwork.png

woopWOOP

lol, it really is mad max like

I skipped the previous two games but wasn't the game more like a brightly coloured western? What the hell happened in that world

Zubz

Banned
... it's still Tower Defense? I enjoyed the first one for a bit, but I could hardly do the sequel. Hopefully this changes things up more, though. It still looks cool, & its now desert/cyberpunk to boot!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
It's funny the best Star Fox designs actually weren't in any SF games, but Smash Bros. Melee had the best Fox and Falco and Brawl had the best Wolf

Falco is for Brawl, and Wolf has both Brawl and Assault

lol, it really is mad max like

I skipped the previous two games but wasn't the game more like a brightly coloured western? What the hell happened in that world

Apparently this is a spin off? The title is The Dead Heat Breakers rather than The Rolling Western. And for some odd reason they are redesigned - you compare that Dillon to this Dillon

DJptGNcVYAE1eFG.png
DJpqNSjUEAATEaD.jpg

probably a post apocalyptic testosterone upgrade, suddenly he has muscle mass!

I want to play as Nomad, not that furry bait trash

Nomad_artwork.png

Jokes o you, Nomad is fury bait trash too!

Whats your opinion

on what? I always adore DRW designs

Boss Doggie

Brawl has the better-looking Falco, but yeah.

Just look at the Assault designs.

Slippy's expression reads "Please kill me."

Nah I disagree on the grounds that the main team looks good. Slippy doesn't actually look deformed here, and they don't look like midgets anymore.

Also I'd post the 2D concept art but I dunno if I should.

Giga Man

I'm most likely passing on this one. I never beat the first Rolling Western because I got stuck on one stage (it's been a long time so can't remember), and I bought the sequel but didn't even play it. I'd be wasting my money buying this one.

Brawl has the better-looking Falco, but yeah.

Just look at the Assault designs.

Slippy's expression reads "Please kill me."

I love the Assault designs. The whole Star Fox team looks the best in this game, including Krystal. Still my favorite Star Fox game and the only one I like.

Boss Doggie

I love the Assault designs. The whole Star Fox team looks the best in this game, including Krystal. Still my favorite Star Fox game and the only one I like.

they don't look like midgets and there's an actual difference in their body shapes

Top Bottom