• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TALES FROM MY ASS IV: A wild German appears! +50 DMG to thread privileges

Ouch, a critical hit!

Marth_Critical_Hit01.jpg

Rumor: Our internal product release schedule from head office dropped yesterday and on Oct 21st an unnamed Sony console will be launched. Fyi all console revisions like the ps360 slims and Wii Mini were listed as ps360 & wii mini. Previously the wiiu, 3ds and vita were also only listed as Nintendo/Sony Console in the product name column.

Disclaimer: I just work at a very large retailer, managing the electronics sales force and nothing more. I have nothing to do with purchasing, nation wide merchandising or shipping. I am not trying to play this off as I have connections at Sony, or I am some sort of insider. It's that just yesterday we received a product release schedule from our head office and I thought this is OT itt. These schedules btw, are for internal use only, designed to allow us time to create our instore merch plans. If the launch date for a product is unknown, it's simply marked TBA. The only time a date is ever included is when we have received confirmation of said date from the product company.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Rumor: Our internal product release schedule from head office dropped yesterday and on Oct 21st an unnamed Sony console will be launched. Fyi all console revisions like the ps360 slims and Wii Mini were listed as ps360 & wii mini. Previously the wiiu, 3ds and vita were also only listed as Nintendo/Sony Console in the product name column.
The Vita U. They fuse two failing systems to create the ultimate bomba.

satam55

Banned

Disclaimer: I just work at a very large retailer, managing the electronics sales force and nothing more. I have nothing to do with purchasing, nation wide merchandising or shipping. I am not trying to play this off as I have connections at Sony, or I am some sort of insider. It's that just yesterday we received a product release schedule from our head office and I thought this is OT itt. These schedules btw, are for internal use only, designed to allow us time to create our instore merch plans. If the launch date for a product is unknown, it's simply marked TBA. The only time a date is ever included is when we have received confirmation of said date from the product company.

Link?

rjinaz

When you received such notices before, for example with the 3DS, was the date given accurate? Did the system actually launch on the date in the schedule?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

studyguy

Saw the post initially with the obviously fake email address & 1 page.
15 minutes later after my coffee break, page after page of laughs.

This could be big if it checks out.

Donos

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

VgZ2TcV.gif

Cha

Wow, we're already on the fourth installment of this series??!
Who knew the Tales from my Ass franchise would be such a major success :p

Found this rumour hard to believe from the get-go.

Einbroch

Banned

Uh whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Sounds pretty believable to be honest. Will check in 24 hours if poster is still alive. Could be huge.

Paskil

Huh. I could have sworn this thread was locked with the "TUESDAYTON" thread title change. Oh well, this gave me a good chuckle. Upon seeing he was downgraded to junior, I immediately thought of the bear getting clubbed by a giant and shooting into the sky like a rocket in Skyrim.

http://youtu.be/pA8R52b-1z0?t=28m3s

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

0329_tes20.gif

Haunted

I really like the unified "tales from my ass" descriptor in thread titles to signify inside sources gone wrong. :lol

Top Bottom