• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's watch Cosmo break Zelda speedrun records

Vibed

I could never do this, he says he makes these big mistakes but in the eyes of an average person it's no big deal.

4:37 is great, and he could even do better.

Portugeezer

It's at $7500 right now, but in just 20 minutes it went from $6500 to $7500. I guess 18k viewers will do that for you :p and the weak dollar

Goldrusher

Countries donated so far:

United States
Canada

Brazil

Norway
Sweden
Finland
Denmark
United Kingdom
Belgium
Netherlands
Luxembourg
France
Germany
Spain
Romania
Ukraine

The Philippines

Australia​

GimMick

Damn at these donations. Making bank.
He earned more money from donations during this run than what my family earns monthly ! Now imagine the mad money he will pull at ADGQ next week !!

Totally feel it's deserved : he basically set the standard for stream quality, chat interaction (though the huge audience today was too much to overcome today :lol) and commentary amongst speedrunners. Also co-founded SpeedRunsLive which gave more exposure to the whole speedrunning community.

Edit : Also I wish you were there when he received over $10000 in support in like 2 hours when a hater kept DDoSing him on purpose. His fanbase in insanely dedicated O___o

He has earned it for sure, been doing this for years, started streaming more as twitch has grown and outside of a few random things he usually has something interesting going on like new OOT glitches, wind waker runs, keen record attempts, taken him years to get here.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I also highly recommend for anyone keen to see some magic then they should hit up the All Medallion run of OoT he did. Only goes for 1hr 20mins but easily some of the most interesting shit done in a classic game - his commentary is great throughout it all.

Velcro Fly

Perfectly timed right before AGDQ.

I'm so happy he got the record and even happier he's getting a ton of donations. I could watch Cosmo stream himself playing tic tac toe. Hell I've watched him streaming painting his nails before.

Trevelyon

After demoon upped the ante, he's definitely been going hard recently (he did a few massive runs recently) good to see him slaughter all those splits.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Aw, I missed his run. I love watching Cosmo, he likes to break down what all is happening which makes it easy to follow the craziness that typically happens.

Velcro Fly

CV64 is great when there are platforming segments and the girl just doesn't grab the ledge and falls to her death and it messes up the run.

Top Bottom