Now that the other thread is closed we can all discuss the game further here...
- Platforms: PS4, X1, & Steam
- Release Date: September 19, 2017
- 2v2, raw tags are instant and designed to carry combos fluidly
- 30 character roster at launch with 6 planned DLC fighters coming in the future.
- Single player modes include Arcade, Mission, Training, and a Cinematic Story, Frank Tieri is involved in some capacity
- Multiplayer features include ranked matches, casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode.
- Unreal Engine 4
- Producer: Mike Evans
Infinite Stone mechanic replaces X-Factor, is planned to have two types of abilities that can be activated. The abilities are as follows:
- Power Stone - Surge: causes a range attack that will wall bounce; Infinity Storm: increase the damage output and probably causes more wall bounce
- Time Stone - Surge: give the characters an ability to make teleport-dash; Infinity Storm: increases mobility and combo potential (basically cut down on animations)
- Space Stone - Surge: able to draw the opponent toward to you; Infinity Storm: put your opponent in box of shame (small space)
- Reality Stone - Surge: summons a red homing projectile that would move slowly; Infinity Storm: summons four different element attacks depend on your input(s)
- Mind Stone - Surge: summons a small yellow bubble which is a command grab that would put your opponent in full stun mode, but heavily scaling; Storm: You would be granted with a full meter gauge (four bars)
- Soul Stone - Surge: would leech health from the opponent Storm: resurrect your downed partner and activate Marvel vs. Capcom 1 cross attack style