• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 06:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Keits

Hulk has great mobility actually. His new wall jump is terrifying.

Oooooo
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
(08-25-2017, 07:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Kafka

OP has now been updated with the last thread's info. Thanks IntelliHeath!

No problem. Anything for Marvel Versus community and fans. Also one more PM for you. :)

Also if anyone is interested to join discord community for matchmaking and discussion,

Invite: https://discord.gg/38WnuGd
lucebuce12
(08-25-2017, 07:02 PM)

Originally Posted by IntelliHeath

No problem. Anything for Marvel Versus community and fans. Also one more PM for you. :)

Also if anyone is interested to join discord community for matchmaking and discussion,

Invite:

You might wanna hide the URL behind [EMAIL=link][/EMAIL] tags. Wouldn't want undesirables making their way into the Discord.
Coda
(08-25-2017, 07:02 PM)

Originally Posted by IntelliHeath

Invite: https://discord.gg/38WnuGd

Got it and updated! Thanks for the awesome work again!
Zero-ELEC
(08-25-2017, 07:03 PM)
Lol, "Huge cast" is still in the OP.
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
(08-25-2017, 07:04 PM)

Originally Posted by lucebuce12

You might wanna hide the URL behind [EMAIL=link][/EMAIL] tags. Wouldn't want undesirables making their way into the Discord.

I welcome lurkers tho but if people want to be undesirables in our channel then they would face permaban easily.

Got it and updated! Thanks for the awesome work again!

No problem.

Originally Posted by Zero-ELEC

Mayb we should change that to 30 characters roster
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(08-25-2017, 07:05 PM)

just to make it easier to copy and paste for OT4 in 2019 when its actually true ;_;
Coda
(08-25-2017, 07:09 PM)

Originally Posted by Rhaknar

just to make it easier to copy and paste for OT4 in 2019 when its actually true ;_;

Haha, updated to reflect the actual roster size and planned 6 DLC fighters.
JeTmAn81
(08-25-2017, 07:10 PM)

We'll see when the game's out, I don't think that will be enough to get him in though. Can see a lot of projectile -> tag -> teleport out coming Hulk's way when he tries.
Dahbomb
(08-25-2017, 07:18 PM)

Originally Posted by JeTmAn81

We'll see when the game's out, I don't think that will be enough to get him in though. Can see a lot of projectile -> tag -> teleport out coming Hulk's way when he tries.

You know Hulk can get his partner to get him in right?

Like you can literally just do Ghost Rider's st.H which hits twice and pulls them in block, tag in Hulk then you in for free.

Hulk should be fine in this game.
PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 07:19 PM)

Too late I'm already there lol
Zero-ELEC
(08-25-2017, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by Dahbomb

Like you can literally just do Ghost Rider's st.H which hits twice and pulls them in block, tag in Hulk then you in for free.

The magic of the tag system.
Trace
Banned
(08-25-2017, 07:22 PM)

oh less than a month now isnt it? 3 weeks from Tuesday in fact.

Any more events before the 19th? Isnt there a Pax soon? Im not hopinf for last minute reveals mind you (lol), just more footage really.

PAX is next weekend and will have both MvC:I and DBFZ playable at the Sony booth.
PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 07:23 PM)

Originally Posted by Trace

PAX is next weekend and will have both MvC:I and DBFZ playable at the Sony booth.

I imagine lines for those games are gonna be long.
FSLink
(08-25-2017, 07:26 PM)

As someone who disliked fighting Hulk, gross lol

Really interested to seeing how Ghost Rider ends up in the meta, since he started off strong in UMvC3 and quickly went down when people figured him out. Infinite's mechanics are definitely more friendly to him so we'll see how this goes.
lucebuce12
(08-25-2017, 07:26 PM)

Originally Posted by PadWarrior

Too late I'm already there lol

I'll get you next time!!
PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 07:28 PM)

I'll get you next time!!

Lol
Jawmuncher
(08-25-2017, 07:33 PM)

Originally Posted by NotLiquid

747 posts and Dino Crisis no closer to returning lol

So. Much. Regina begging.

*shudders*

Come on guys MVC is one of the places where I can always bring DC up
Playsage
(08-25-2017, 07:34 PM)
Is Ryce's poll still running?
christiankid7
(08-25-2017, 07:34 PM)

When's Cloak & Dagger?

Hopefully S3 2018

Originally Posted by Neoxon

It's supposed to be the Avengers' training room. It's depicted similarly in Avengers: EMH & Avengers Assemble.

I think I asked this in another thread but if this is true would you consider the training stage to be the second part of the Avengers stage or something unrelated?

So, d'yall actually think Meioh is actually the third Capcom character?

Yes but

Honestly, my hope for Lady still burns.

this actually seems plausible as well....
Trace
Banned
(08-25-2017, 07:36 PM)

Originally Posted by PadWarrior

I imagine lines for those games are gonna be long.

It's PAX, lines for EVERYTHING are going to be long. Honestly I expect the lines for those will be shorter than most.
Jawmuncher
(08-25-2017, 07:36 PM)
I'll deny Meio as the third DLC character until he's outright confirmed.
Doctrine Dark
(08-25-2017, 07:37 PM)
Please do not let Meio be the 3rd character. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
Rhaknar
The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
(08-25-2017, 07:38 PM)
yo... that clip that Ultradavid retweeted of Jedah Dormmamu going ham on a Nova, where is that from? Nova isnt moving so it looks like training mode O_o

edit: lol Keits just tweeted the exact same question >_<

Originally Posted by Jawmuncher

I'll deny Meio as the third DLC character until he's outright confirmed.

why? he looks freaky. We could use more freaky characters.
DR2K
Doesn't buy fighting games to actually play them
(08-25-2017, 07:39 PM)

Four colours while picking, as shown in Max's videos of the "Gamescom" (actually final) build.

I guess 6 will have to wait until Uncanny MVC: infinite
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1421296&page=1

Since we're in a new thread so I figure that I should remind everyone that we still have a month to go with the petition. Going ahead and make your vote and edit it later when we find out who are last two characters.
Jawmuncher

Originally Posted by Doctrine Dark

Please do not let Meio be the 3rd character. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Pretty much where I'm at. Don't think anyone in the history of ever had even asked for the dude. Lady at least has that going for her.

yo... that clip that Ultradavid retweeted of Jedah Dormmamu going ham on a Nova, where is that from? Nova isnt moving so it looks like training mode O_o

edit: lol Keits just tweeted the exact same question >_<

why? he looks freaky. We could use more freaky characters.

Only way I'd be interested is if he has a really unique style like modok
tribal24
(08-25-2017, 07:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Doctrine Dark

I don't think it would be Meio i think the dlc character on capcom side is going to get crazier. Meio will be just a story character i think, Since capcom listened about the damn models being bad, i think we are going to get our Asura or Edward Falcon atleast one to hype it all up.
JeTmAn81
(08-25-2017, 07:42 PM)

Right, I was saying that to support the idea that Hulk/Haggar may not pair well in this game due to the lack of ability for either to clear room for the other one
christiankid7
(08-25-2017, 07:48 PM)
I completely forgot that MVC3 had 4 colors until Ultimate as well. We'll probably get more around S2 or 3
Rhaknar
(08-25-2017, 07:49 PM)

Originally Posted by christiankid7

I completely forgot that MVC3 had 4 colors until Ultimate as well. We'll probably get more around S2 or 3

I noticed DBZF also has 4 colors... thats not the standard we want devs ;_;
PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 07:50 PM)

I want mcu alts.
Ryce
(08-25-2017, 07:50 PM)

Pretty much where I'm at. Don't think anyone in the history of ever had even asked for the dude.

If we only got characters that were requested then the roster would be ridiculously boring. My favorite MvC characters happen to be the unexpected oddballs like M.O.D.O.K., Rocket Raccoon, Nemesis, and Firebrand.
Doctrine Dark
(08-25-2017, 07:51 PM)

Pretty much where I'm at. Don't think anyone in the history of ever had even asked for the dude. Lady at least has that going for her.

Only way I'd be interested is if he has a really unique style like modok

Originally Posted by tribal24

I don't think it would be Meio i think the dlc character on capcom side is going to get crazier. Meio will be just a story character i think, Since capcom listened about the damn models being bad, i think we are going to get our Asura or Edward Falcon atleast one to hype it all up.

I hope you 2 are right.

I really want Asura.

Originally Posted by Ryce

If we only got characters that were requested then the roster would be ridiculously boring. My favorite MvC characters happen to be the unexpected oddballs like M.O.D.O.K., Rocket Raccoon, Nemesis, and Firebrand.

While I agree with that logic in general, this roster is devoid of fan requested characters. If they're gonna expect fans to pay for DLC, the choices need to be popular choices.
Zero-ELEC
(08-25-2017, 07:52 PM)
The faster we accept Meio as the third character in our hearts, the easier this will be for all of us.
christiankid7
(08-25-2017, 07:52 PM)
I wouldn't mind Meio and think he could be really fun, but I think Capcom should focus on the popular characters for S1.
Rhaknar
(08-25-2017, 07:55 PM)

I wouldn't mind Meio and think he could be really fun, but I think Capcom should focus on the popular characters for S1.

christiankid7
(08-25-2017, 07:57 PM)
You mean Winter Soldier isn't a really popular character from what many consider to be the best Marvel Cinematic Universe movie of all time?

but I'm not sure he's the third either
tribal24
(08-25-2017, 07:57 PM)

well winter soldier is fine for the marvel side. Capcom has crazier characters in that sense for fighting games. Marvel choices are obviously from MCU. I do wonder if we get one female on each side if Venom doesn't make the DLC pack.
PadWarrior
(08-25-2017, 07:59 PM)

You mean Winter Soldier isn't a really popular character from what many consider to be the best Marvel Cinematic Universe movie of all time?

but I'm not sure he's the third either

Would love if daredevil or ant man is the third.
Giga Man

So, d'yall actually think Meioh is actually the third Capcom character?

I really want it to be Rashid.

I also don't think they'll go without a 3rd Street Fighter character in the first season, unless they have a "street fighter pack" planned for the future or something. I don't care much for Street Fighter reps, but I love Rashid.
Jawmuncher

The faster we accept Meio as the third character in our hearts, the easier this will be for all of us.

Especially not when the roster is so devoid of fan favorites on the capcom side already
FSLink
https://twitter.com/unclefuz/status/...106112/video/1

Holy shit. Seeing more stuff like this gets me really excited despite the game's issues.
Rhaknar
I just wanted someone to go "whos that kid?", you ruined it :(
christiankid7
(08-25-2017, 08:01 PM)

I just wanted someone to go "whos that kid?", you ruined it :(

That work?
tribal24
(08-25-2017, 08:01 PM)

Originally Posted by FSLink

Holy shit. Seeing more stuff like this gets me really excited despite the game's issues.

OMFG YAssss thats what I'm talking about.
Pieman0920
(08-25-2017, 08:02 PM)
I'm a big proponent of weird Capcom villains, though Grandmaster never really crossed my mind before. He's kind of like Belger in Final Fight or Scion in Red Earth or the main bads of the Viewtiful Joe games where all the lackies seem more interesting.
Last edited by Pieman0920; 08-25-2017 at 08:05 PM.
Coda
(08-25-2017, 08:03 PM)

Personally, I need Gene in this game. Gene/Dante team would be OD. He just feels like a MvC character with fun juggles and some of his best roulette moves as his supers.

tribal24
(08-25-2017, 08:04 PM)

Personally, I need Gene in this game. Gene/Dante team would be OD.

I can't see him being in for awhile, i feel like we would get Batsu before him.
Sn4ke_911
If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
(08-25-2017, 08:05 PM)

Originally Posted by FSLink

Bruh.