• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall of Shame updated. Look at that sweet, sweet 19,999 post count. Beautiful. edit: All hail Deku, our new DGAF Overlord!

More OP revisions incoming, slight delay due to me and Nami wrecking fools in Skirmish.

edit2: For 50ppp scrub topper, Raybeezy giving somebody the cold shoulder. Ka-Pow!

CEw78uyUgAAtMI_.jpg:large

Did her royal figness see our comments on the last thread? LOL :p

EDIT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOREVER

My son is playing a NIghtfall - I stand corrected
i don't know of what you speak

ヽ(゜Q。)ノ?

SHHHHHHH, you're gonna get us in TROUBLE

GutZ31

New OT refresh
Smell it
That's new life
New OT smell. Excellent subtitle.
Solid title.
Fantastic thread title. Excited for the weeks to come.

Great time for an epic Thunderlord post Drizzay!
i, too, am digging the title. GJ, drizzay!
Yeah, great work Drizzay... Way to think that up all by yourself...
slow-clap-gif-500x200.gif

Great work on the title, everyone.

I like you.

CREMSteve

Repost from OT20... Any idea?

Has Bungie ever said anything about customizing the HUD? The super bar causes hardcore IR on my TV and I basically stopped playing after 800-900 hours because of it. I won't be coming back until it changes, just let me tweak the opacity is all I ask. Ideally it would be like the exp bar where it fades to clear when not being used, or something along those lines.

Yeah, great work Drizzay... Way to think that up all by yourself....

Democracy has failed. Clearly DGAF yearns for a dictatorship.

I'll give you some props in the OP as the brilliant originator. At least I paid some dues keeping track of the "votes" and quoting your initial post! There was some nice group work to refine it into a diamond sheen (pun intended, the symbol looks slick for sure).

GutZ31

I'll give you some props in the OP as the brilliant originator. At least I paid some dues keeping track of the "votes" and quoting your initial post! There was some nice group work to refine it into a diamond sheen (pun intended, the symbol looks slick for sure).

I was going for over dramatic lol.
Getting a mention would be cool, but I do feel it was full of contributors.
DGAF did good evolving it into what it is now.

AP5Qmfc.png

19999, whoa

I don't think I understand what you're asking, the base game + TDB + HoW are worth $85 to me certainly, as that's what I paid for them (PS4 bundle and expansion pass).

I wish they'd go hyper aggressive and do a $20 for Comet, $30 Comet plus TDB and HoW for those who don't have either, and a $60 everything-so-far-edition of the full game.

But my prediction is for a $35 single version, matching up with the expansion pass pricing.

You said no amount of content is worth $40. Which is why I questioned how much everything to date is worth to you.

I also don't think you should view Comet under the same lens as TDB and HoW. We know the historical leak isn't quite accurate, but it is reasonable to assume Comet is substantially larger than either TDB or HoW based on what was targeted for it.

It is likely to be a retail release, not pure DLC. I expect it to be larger than TDB and HoW combined.

M3Rocket

Repost from OT20... Any idea?

Has Bungie ever said anything about customizing the HUD? The super bar causes hardcore IR on my TV and I basically stopped playing after 800-900 hours because of it. I won't be coming back until it changes, just let me tweak the opacity is all I ask. Ideally it would be like the exp bar where it fades to clear when not being used, or something along those lines.

Doubt Bungie will ever address this. There are only a small number of us left playing on Plasmas or CRT's. And for the few of us who are, even a smaller percentage would notice. But I can emphatize--I can see it clearly on my 65" Panasonic VT60. :-(

Yahello!

We
Formerly myself
held the best hostage!! The Gorgon checkpoints!

When you roll in a good group, everyone looks good. Playing with Unstable, I feel like a PvP warlord Warlock.

I always look worse in a good group, pulling up the rear. I try to blame lag for my inadequacy (it is true), but everyone has lag, so I have no excuse.

When you roll in a good group, everyone looks good. Playing with Unstable, I feel like a PvP warlord Warlock.

Actually, playing with a group sometimes makes me play worse. Everyone stealing my damn kills. Assists up the wazoo. My best games I'm usually going solo. Also probably helps to stop it being so laggy.

The last hour or so has been an absolute lag fest.

CREMSteve

Doubt Bungie will ever address this. There are only a small number of us left playing on Plasmas or CRT's. And for the few of us who are, even a smaller percentage would notice. But I can emphatize--I can see it clearly on my 65" Panasonic VT60. :-(

Yup, same TV as me. :(

Actually, playing with a group sometimes makes me play worse. Everyone stealing my damn kills. Assists up the wazoo. My best games I'm usually going solo. Also probably helps to stop it being so laggy.

I actually very much agree with this statement.

Lnkn52

I always look worse in a good group, pulling up the rear. I try to blame lag for my inadequacy (it is true), but everyone has lag, so I have no excuse.

I should explained that good to me is having a KD at a maximum of 1.0.

But I'm must say, I've been enjoying the crucible a lot more. It enduces rage though, especially laggy level 8s.

this is also me! i'm almost always sub1, but when i play outside of DGAF trains, i'm at least in the middle of the pack. maybe it's unstabie that's my bad luck - haha. the night we continued a train after he left, i lead the team in kills for one game. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Added a few little things to the OP, more stuff incoming. I kinda want to change that top HoW picture, as much as I like it, just to freshen things up. Anybody have some good art/ideas that could still be HoW hyped?

Sweet mother of mercy I will finish that damn TLord mega post tonight if it kills me. Need to give props where props are due and add more fun stuff to this OP.

I was going for over dramatic lol.
Getting a mention would be cool, but I do feel it was full of contributors.
DGAF did good evolving it into what it is now.

I added a super discrete shout out, see if you can find it! ;)

A Drizztatorship is in the making.

lol I like it and could get used to that...

We
Formerly myself
held the best hostage!! The Gorgon checkpoints!

We could have retired as wealthy men by now with some sort of Cash4Scrota+Gorgons system in place. Wealthy scumbags, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom