• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

The things I do for love.

Get your walking up scenes straight bro!
tumblr_m1u17brlUO1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

Nah, it's cool. As long as we get some Haloz news soon.

No way, the Mona Lisa is fantastic. So much power, knowledge, history, and potential in that sly smirk.
Absolutely agree, it's the perfect blend of suspense, horror, and action. My favorite part was when the marines had to fight the aliens for control of the ship. /AmericanPublicEducationSystem

I'm planning next semester so no class on Tuesday, specifically so I can play Halo 4 for 24 hours straight.
343i, my heart is in your hands, please don't break it!

Pros get Mondays and Fridays off. That's the promise land my friend. /AmericanPrivateCollege

Being able to play V7 in matchmaking is so good. After more than a month of scrounging to get custom games/scrims going with good players in it I can finally just go in and find games that are proper settings.

Or what?

Low expectations people, c'mon.

Or what? OR WHAT???

I'll tell you "or what": if the reveal tomorrow isn't the first moment I think back upon whilst on my death bed I will write not one, not two, but no fewer than three, THREE, angry forum posts on this very site and in this very thread. And if you thought the caps lock abuse in this post was bad, wellllllll my friend you will have a tough capitalized pill to swallow come tomorrow.

789shadow

Banned
Or what? OR WHAT???

I'll tell you "or what": if the reveal tomorrow isn't the first moment I think back upon whilst on my death bed I will write not one, not two, but no fewer than three, THREE, angry forum posts on this very site and in this very thread. And if you thought the caps lock abuse in this post was bad, wellllllll my friend you will have a tough capitalized pill to swallow come tomorrow.

And I'll whine at Frankie too. :p

Homeboyd

Or what? OR WHAT???

1 user thanked Bergmann Roche for this epic post.

PNut

Banned
Just popping in to say that Arena plays sooooo much better without Jetpack. Now can we remove Uncaged and replace it with The Pit. Also add the MLG map Oasis to the mix.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can we just fix the matchmaking restrictions for the MLG playlist already? Make it tighter on the skill restrictions as well as party restrictions. Playlist is a shit hole. Fuck matchmaking times, and fuck whoever has command over the playlist on the MLG side. This shit should have been done from day 1.

Blinding

Can we just fix the matchmaking restrictions for the MLG playlist already? Make it tighter on the skill restrictions as well as party restrictions. Playlist is a shit hole. Fuck matchmaking times, and fuck whoever has command over the playlist on the MLG side. This shit should have been done from day 1.

Yeah, that game sucked, the host was terrible, the kid on our team was terrible, and I didn't exactly play well. Every game I've played today has been against T04s, regardless of if I go in with or without a party, and it's fucking annoying.

CyReN

I wouldn't mind 343i overriding MLG stuff, let's be honest we are the ones here playing it now and should have some say since it's just Starcraft and fighters there now.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah, that game sucked, the host was terrible, the kid on our team was terrible, and I didn't exactly play well. Every game I've played today has been against T04s, regardless of if I go in with or without a party, and it's fucking annoying.

I've been getting horrible matchmaking today too. Went into BTB with a party of 3, played a team of 8 with 5 inheritors, I kid you not. Ugh.

Haha, tomorrow better be good. Although my expectations are probably way too high.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I mean, the whole community wants it. It's clearly the way it should be. Instead of having it in there already, we have to wait for some MLG employee. Who is it? Who's is this mystery person? Can we send them messages to tell 343i to fix the settings on the playlist?

edit: Actually, I'm going to Tweet Jessica and ask her who on the MLG side she works with for the playlist.

Blinding

I mean, the whole community wants it. It's clearly the way it should be. Instead of having it in there already, we have to wait for some MLG employee. Who is it? Who's is this mystery person? Can we send them messages to tell 343i to fix the settings on the playlist?

That would be Killa KC, aka the brilliant mind behind MLG Penance.

Agreed.

Settings are pretty damn good, but the playlist is a train wreck. Include your suggestions and make DLC required. When DLC maps are 3 of the 11 choices, and the 2 Beaver Creek ones being a couple of the better ones, DLC required should be added. The DLC matching algorithm does not work.

senador

Banned
Playing Arena alone is a bad idea. I still had fun though. Sprint and Hologram only, DMR starts. Ah. New favorite playlist.

Don't want to do a little meet up/go eat somewhere thursday night?

If meetups happen this weekend, could someone please tweet at me and let me know? If there's going to be Halo news, announcing meetups in this thread will be like throwing a pebble in a maelstrom. (HaloGAF Facebook could work, too.)

Tashi is Juices....Juices is Tashi!

Personally MLG should have been ranked, and it should be the only ranked playlist. Would have been a solid way to say. Hey MLG is competitive. Everything else is social...have fun! This would have worked well only from the beginning of Reach. Arena became such a joke after the first three seasons or whatever being AR starts. Everyone who knew anything about Reach laughed at that.

Fracas

#fuckonami
If meetups happen this weekend, could someone please tweet at me and let me know? If there's going to be Halo news, announcing meetups in this thread will be like throwing a pebble in a maelstrom. (HaloGAF Facebook could work, too.)

There's a HaloGAF Facebook page?

Recarpo

Playing Arena alone is a bad idea. I still had fun though. Sprint and Hologram only, DMR starts. Ah. New favorite playlist.

Arena is sprint/hologram only now? Does arena have a ton of community forge maps too like ts or does it actually use some normal/stock maps?

senador

Banned
Shit yeah, just happened like yesterday I believe.

I didn't encounter any DLC, but the stock ones came up as well as Forge maps like Asylum, Uncaged :(, Kingdom, and Think Twice I think it was.

Top Bottom