• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass shooting at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas; 58 dead, 500+ injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they know? The security guard has to communicate with someone first about which floor he was on, presumably with the hotel staff, and later with the police once they themselves make contact with whoever has the info. 18 minutes makes sense.

NBC dropped the audio from the maintenance worker who was on the 32nd floor with Campos.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-shooting-hotel-worker-narrowly-escaped-gunman-s-rampage-n809726

They literally state, that he is shooting a rifle down the hall at them from the end of the 32nd floor.

rezn0r

Weird little articles keep coming out about this. Don't have link right now, but the other day someone broke into one of the guy's houses while it was still under investigation with the FBI

And today this

newjeruse

Weird little articles keep coming out about this. Don't have link right now, but the other day someone broke into one of the guy's houses while it was still under investigation with the FBI

And today this
Yea, I can see all the fringe lunatics lining up with their conspiracy theories as expected.

Mahonay

Banned
Yea, I can see all the fringe lunatics lining up with their conspiracy theories as expected.
These people can go fuck themselves honestly. Creating these fantastical conspiracies about such a horrible tragedy is extremely disrespectful to the victims and muddies the water for no fucking reason.

shandy706

And today this

The security guard has disappeared?

Like legit vanished, or simply went home..haha.

I mean it's Fox News....so, are they making up things or is the guy missing now?

i am not even American, but this "happy to announce" sounds so wrong its not even funny

Sounds like Trump, and no it's not funny. Man is awful.

I'm not a huge conspiracy guy but that doesn't strike you as a little strange?

Not too much. Unfortunately there is always a second wave of attacks people have to deal with in these mass shooting situations when conspiracy morons start harassing anyone who was in any way involved in the shooting. Victims, paramedics, the Sheriff. There is no one left untouched by the tendrils of the shit for brains conspiracy enthusiasts.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
They don't pop out of existence, even if you somehow manage to get them banned.

How do people still not fucking understand math?

If you have less guns, there are less chances to kill people with guns. Reducing the number of guns definitively reduces gun deaths.

This isn't rocket science.

How do people still not fucking understand math?

If you have less guns, there are less chances to kill people with guns. Reducing the number of guns definitively reduces gun deaths.

This isn't rocket science.

The sad truth is you're right, and that's what makes gun nuts scared. They don't want their stuff taken away so they fall back on the "if you ban guns the next violent thing will get an uprising" and the cycle will continue until they're left with "fists can be weapons, do we cut off hands?".

Also have then been any new updates on this story besides conspiracy theories and such? Seems like the media has all but dropped this :x

BunnyBear

This is a conspiracy theory goldmine. I really don’t understand how they’re finding it hard to establish a timeline when you consider all the tools they have. First 911 calls, video, alarms, etc. The LVPD look incompetent.

DeeDogg_

Banned
Don’t bump this shit for no reason to post random conspiracy crap. I got scared for a second.
If anything’s a conspiracy, it’s whatever the MSM feeds you

evidence is right in front of you yet you decide to ignore it and swallow up whatever Fox or NBC or whoever else feeds you. Those shots did not come from that building and Stephen Paddock didn’tkill all those people by himself.

Last edited:

DeeDogg_

Banned
You're not enlightened just because you like watching conspiracy theory videos.

Start up a new thread if you want to "wake up the sheeple" or whatever. Jesus Christ.
im enlightened because I ask questions and research important events like this. Do you guys seriously not care that there are people IN OUR GOVERNMENT that continuously carries out plots like this one that kills many innocent Americans? I really want an answer because it’s always the same response from people like you. Do you really not care? Or do you not wish to know? Or do you just accept that it’s out of your control(which is understandable)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
im enlightened because I ask questions and research important events like this. Do you guys seriously not care that there are people IN OUR GOVERNMENT that continuously carries out plots like this one that kills many innocent Americans? I really want an answer because it’s always the same response from people like you. Do you really not care? Or do you not wish to know? Or do you just accept that it’s out of your control(which is understandable)

desertdroog

All I learned from the Las Vegas shooting is that the racist narrative could not be pushed and Stephen Paddock had no problem with the Metal and Rap shows happening before the Country music showcase ramped up:

MusKcTq.jpg

DeeDogg_

Banned
I dunno, that guy put red circles around some pixels, I'm convinced
What about the eyewitnesses saying that the shots were coming from a helicopter or the cops saying the windows weren’t broke when they stormed the room or the sheriff telling the officers to turn their body cams off? Nah they’re just loonies too LULZ

Last edited:

DeeDogg_

Banned
Eyewitness testimony is one of the worst type of evidence out there:

Lmao so you’re saying that nearly 500 people were wrong in experiencing the same thing even when there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of a helicopter flying around the MGM with what looks like muzzle flashes coming from the side passenger door opening? I don’t even low what to call people like you. You aren’t a skeptic, your post is the equivalent of a child putting his fingers in his ears to block out the truth.

On top of that, your source is Ted Talks. The same people that tried to silence and discredit archaeologist Graham Hancock for going against the grain and exposing myths about our ancient history.

Last edited:

DeeDogg_

Banned
wow this is weird timing. A friend of mine and I were just discussing yesterday how this story just simply disappeared with few answers.
Completely normal! Nothing to see here folks! Please disperse! And Uncle Sam loves u!
Jokes aside, that guy that uploaded that video has done incredible investigative work. More than all the so called reporters/journalists that covered that event. He has many more videos dedicated to breaking it all down. I recommend those that don’t stick their fingers in their ears and run w the official story take the time out to at least watch this video (the most in-depth one IMHO)

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Silly boy, trying to bring questions of a possible wild web of conspiracies that plagued this world since the dawn of organized civilization. To our majestic and rational message board! What do you take us for?

Now excuse me while I go to gaming side and gorge myself with the wildest and craziest conspiracy theories and conjecture over video games and select platforms of choice.

Lmao so you’re saying that nearly 500 people were wrong in experiencing the same thing even when there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of a helicopter flying around the MGM with what looks like muzzle flashes coming from the side passenger door opening? I don’t even low what to call people like you. You aren’t a skeptic, your post is the equivalent of a child putting his fingers in his ears to block out the truth.

On top of that, your source is Ted Talks. The same people that tried to silence and discredit archaeologist Graham Hancock for going against the grain and exposing myths about our ancient history.
Save it for Coast To Coast my friend 😅

What's wrong with you? We're in the middle of a global pandemic where people are worried about their health and getting back to work and you have the nerve to ridicule others for not caring about your conspiracy?

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
What about the eyewitnesses saying that the shots were coming from a helicopter or the cops saying the windows weren’t broke when they stormed the room or the sheriff telling the officers to turn their body cams off? Nah they’re just loonies too LULZ
See that is evidence, why post a shitty 20 minute video of someone putting circles around white pixels when you can just post the sworn statements of the police officers that the windows weren't damaged when they entered the room?

DeeDogg_

Banned
See that is evidence, why post a shitty 20 minute video of someone putting circles around white pixels when you can just post the sworn statements of the police officers that the windows weren't damaged when they entered the room?
It’s way more in-depth than that. And plus, if I did that, people would ask for video/photographic proof anyways (which is in the video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom