• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Flambe

Yeah especially when you need the gold so bad to make S+ characters =[

My groove right now around 30 is just levelling A characters with my Shoes and doing Labyrinth for gold (around 3k per run), not bothering with story atm even though it feels like I'm close to being done.
Will wait till later in week to get Arena ranks back again. Got the stuff for under 5% bracket today which was nice =]

Maybe when I'm making a bit more gold per run I'll do it lol. Too bad you can't send it to others or we could make a pot.

garath

This junglefury raid is taking forever. I hope the item I get from it is decent lol.

edit: Meh. Level 19 S rank warrior sword.

goober

How do you know if you got rewards for arena? I got within 30 percent but idk if I got anything. It was also late last night

garath

How do you know if you got rewards for arena? I got within 30 percent but idk if I got anything. It was also late last night

Go back to arena and hit rewards then CLAIM on the left side. It'll be sent to your inbox (the rubies get added automatically though)

Dreavus

So it looks like combining characters isn't really "upgrading" them as it is "rolling the dice again but now it's one rank higher". I combined my starter warrior and starter priest and they turned into an A-rank Reptile King (instead of the priest I was hoping for).

Seems like a bit of a departure from other games of this type. Is that the normal result for combining (getting a random unit)?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So it looks like combining characters isn't really "upgrading" them as it is "rolling the dice again but now it's one rank higher". I combined my starter warrior and starter priest and they turned into an A-rank Reptile King (instead of the priest I was hoping for).

Seems like a bit of a departure from other games of this type. Is that the normal result for combining (getting a random unit)?

Yes. You get a random unit in the next higher tier.

garath

This game can be played for a long time each day. I've gone through all my shoes, all the bonus shoes and now working on tickets. By the time I finish tickets I'll have shoes again. Pretty good with the resources in this game.

Almost ready to combine two more A ranks. Just need 2 more enhancements. Ran out of materials. I think I'm going to start using A ranks for S materials though. Try to combine some S ranks into an SS.

If I were to make a guild, what would you guys want it to be named?

GAF? lol

This game can be played for a long time each day. I've gone through all my shoes, all the bonus shoes and now working on tickets. By the time I finish tickets I'll have shoes again. Pretty good with the resources in this game.

Almost ready to combine two more A ranks. Just need 2 more enhancements. Ran out of materials. I think I'm going to start using A ranks for S materials though. Try to combine some S ranks into an SS.

GAF? lol
I figured people might have wanted something different. Anyway I made a guild and it's Neogaf.

Account name: MuteCity
Character name: Guineviere

Whisper or add me and I'll see how to invite people lol.

Pbae

What are these References ppl are talking aboot?

Also, says guild doesn't exist.

Acct Name: Subito
Char Name: Staccato

garath

I figured people might have wanted something different. Anyway I made a guild and it's Neogaf.

Account name: MuteCity
Character name: Guineviere

Whisper or add me and I'll see how to invite people lol.

Hmm. I tried searching for Neogaf and it didn't find it. I think we are supposed to try and join and you'd approve? Not sure.

What region?

garath

Invite sent.
Send me a friend request and post with your char name so I know it's you. I'll make the first few members officers so more people can invite.

Sent you a friend request. Cool of you to do this! 500k isn't a small amount in the slightest.

edit:

Got the invite!

What are these References ppl are talking aboot?

Also, says guild doesn't exist.

Acct Name: Subito
Char Name: Staccato

Sorry! I accidentally declined your friend request. Hit the wrong button. Just sent you one.

Pbae

Invite sent.
Send me a friend request and post with your char name so I know it's you. I'll make the first few members officers so more people can invite.

Sent you a friend invite as Staccato. Don't make me an officer, I'll get drunk and kick everyone out and blame it on a cat I don't really own.

sensui-tomo

There's an "appoint guild leader" button that I'm afraid to press because I don't know what it does lol.

Thanks for inviting me, i was Saibot
people who need referals my name is:Sensuitomo
and to add a warrior who is gaining levels, just made 20 :Saibot (should have made this guy a ninja)

Visceir

Think I've rerolled like 15 times, haven't gotten anything higher than S rank, haha. Best one so far is a S rank priest with heal all and a revival skill.

What the most efficient way to get more S units? Still finding my way around this game and so far I only have 1 S unit so I can't even combine to get SS units.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Aww man.

Just pulled the S rank healer with group heal and revive (Ranran).
Now I'm debating swapping out my SS healer for her since he is single heal and debuffs .

Top Bottom