• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

i

I stain my hands with your blood.

*Raging Storms sf2

Chris R

This game is still on? Damn, I gave up once it hit extras. Can't imagine any Red Sox fans on the east coast are still up.

They should be. Force them to suffer how I'm suffering.

Lose today and tomorrow with Sale pitching, 2-5 against the AL East lol, full on sell mode please

edit: lol more baseball here we come

Beckx

@Ken_Rosenthal

Yu Darvish’s 10-team no-trade list, per sources: BAL, BOS, CHC, CLE, COL, CWS, DET, OAK, PIT, TOR. Free to go to LAD, NYY, HOU, all others.

why do you hate us so, Yu? (LOL j/k it's fine, Nutting wouldn't even pay for a rental)

Beckx

What's his status? Will he ever post?

we won't hear anything else until the season is over. he was apparently really committed to coming over after this season, but that was before his leg injury (hurt running bases) caused him to miss the entire first half of the season.

BumRush

we won't hear anything else until the season is over. he was apparently really committed to coming over after this season, but that was before his leg injury (hurt running bases) caused him to miss the entire first half of the season.

Would be fun to see how he stacks up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom