• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 back in stock at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is something...

Theres so much to look forward to this gen. In the short term Jan-Mar, to see how these two sell when demand has died down.

In the long term 2-3 years, to see how much of a difference there will be in multiplat games. Interesting times ahead indeed.

Ricky_R

god-damnit-o.gif

Can't believe I missed this.

that was a fun meta game and this was an entertaining thread to watch. Not sure what it really means, but i think its safe to say Amazon got a pretty hefty inventory of units to sell yesterday

Congrats to Sony for the Demand still being there at a high level and Microsoft as well for selling way more than anyone ever expected.

IN&OUT

Banned
Guys, is EU well stocked? if so and PS4 demand is still as is. I believe Sony would sell 4 million units by Dec 31.

PS4 sales as of 1st Dec was at 2.1m WW with severe shortages in EU/US and no release in Asia.

What do you guys think?

I would say PS4 is currently at 3.6m
Xbone is 2.4m

Guys, is EU well stocked? if so and PS4 demand is still as is. I believe Sony would sell 4 million units by Dec 31.

PS4 sales as of 1st Dec was at 2.1m WW with severe shortages in EU/US and no release in Asia.

What do you guys think?

Xbone is 2.4m

I thought there was supposed to be 500K allocated to Asia this holiday??

What do you guys think?

Xbone is 2.4m

Where I live (Cologne, Germany) it's easier to spot Bigfoot than a PS4 in the wild. Still on the lookout for one for my brother.

timlot

Banned
If memory serves me, PS4 this month was available at Amazon on Dec. 5, 12, 20. Xbox one has been available pretty much every other day throughout the month. Those who wanted to purchase an Xbox one from Amazon have had ample opportunity to do so, whether its because MS had more supply or it was selling slow its been available to purchase more often. If you wanted a PS4 from Amazon there was only three days this month it was available. Simple case of supply meeting pent up demand.

What do you guys think?

Xbone is 2.4m

Sony said they expect 3m by the end of the year & 5m by march. I think if Sony can meet demand they can exceed expectation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom