• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willa Ford Blames Fizzled Music Career on 9/11

giphy.gif

Meowster

Katy Perry is hosting the VMAs? I was already planning on skipping but yikes. She has no charisma and cannot command a stage. Their ratings are really going to suffer next to Game of Thrones.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oof this new jessie ware track
sounds like Jennifer Hudson
These vocals >>>

Vazduh

Wow, what a shitty Top 10.

And not Despashito no 1 again...

ze51AkL.gif

In more positive news, Julia Michaels' EP is out there, and Joyride's album as well. Time for some QUALI-T.

rhandino

Banned
tumblr_inline_mzvc6qg9Pd1qa6g1m.gif

and mess @ Rihanna being in the ultra bomb known as Valerian.

Thank god she still has her looks, money, d*ck and other endorsements.

rhandino

Banned
I remember when Madonna almost managed to be know as a Real Actress and how people praised ha performance on a period piece film... too bad the film was Evita lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Did you see that?

My fave was the lead actress of a boxoffice flop
Yup. Film is enjoyable but a mess at the same time. Pacing issues, forced sub plots that get dropped quickly killing characters to the subplots or simply forgetting about revisiting some later. The lead characters are dry on the chemistry department and the CG had some stunning areas and others that said early 2000s CG.

Also the story is basically Space Pocahontas 2: White Savior Returns.

rhandino

Banned
The film runs through its list of corporate and Zeitgeist awareness obligations in dead-eyed lockstep, making sure to get in uses of the words ”slay" and ”shade" and lifting an entire section of the lyrics to Rihanna's ”Diamonds" to telegraph a would-be important emotional beat (it's not a joke, I don't think).

6ndjv9i.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't be mad, don't be mad at me (no...)
Darling, I can't stop it even if I wanted
Don't be mad, don't be mad at me (no, no, no, no)
Missed what you were sayin', I was miles away, yeah
Don't be mad, don't be mad
Not like I had a choice
I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys
Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys
I was busy thinkin' 'bout boys, boys, boys
Always busy dreamin' 'bout boys, boys, boys
Head is spinnin' thinkin' 'bout boys

anigif_enhanced-814-1414628449-7.gif

Will you be among the judges? You should totally apply! :D

And ew @ that song being among the nominated ones.

Haha maybe, would be fun! Anything to prevent the pop injustice of Shape of You winning.
Nicola Roberts once turned up to one of them, but argued against Girls Aloud winning lol!

Mau ®

Females are over?

Taylor and Rihanna still reign supreme. It sucks your faves didn't invest in the straight demographic when they had the chance but blame that on their lack of foresight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom