• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN thread: PSN up in all areas except HK/Korea (Store is not up yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Even if they have no idea when its coming back up, they could always update us on what free games we are getting, unless that too takes weeks and weeks of thinking.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kandrick said:
Even if they have no idea when its coming back up, they could always update us on what free games we are getting, unless that too takes weeks and weeks of thinking.

Hell, they could start working on getting that identity theft protection going. I mean, that's pretty important stuff and it's almost been a month since the intrusion. Are they suggesting that they don't care about identity theft from their consumers?

Beardz

lolypoly said:

3r9Kn.jpg

ElRenoRaven

Wario64 said:
Hell, they could start working on getting that identity theft protection going. I mean, that's pretty important stuff and it's almost been a month since the intrusion. Are they suggesting that they don't care about identity theft from their consumers?

Exactly. The last we heard about that they were going to send out an email with the info on signing up. That was over a week ago now. There are lots of things they could update us on about what's going on yet they don't say shit now.

Averon

lolypoly said:
Oh stop being so sensitive you guys.

Mods have a low tolerance for BS in PSN threads lately. Better hope they're mercifully tonight.

Edit: And you're a junior, too! You're gone.

Jomjom

Banned
JABEE said:
Why would you post that?

For the lolypolyz.

Also had to cancel my credit card today because of 3 fraudulent charges at Home Depots in San Antonio. Damn you Texans and Sony! Oh well at least hopefully it went to buying someone some materials to build their house or something.

jackdoe

Wario64 said:
The logistics behind sending millions of e-mail accounts a code to activate a membership in a credit monitoring service has to be a nightmare and I'm glad I don't have to do it.

Averon said:
Mods have a low tolerance for BS in PSN threads lately. Better hope they're mercifully tonight.

Edit: And you're a junior, too! You're gone.

It's Friday the 13th. Maybe Kagari will think he is being affected by the craziness that happens on this day.

Edit:

lolypoly
Banned
(Today, 07:10 PM)

welp, peace has been restored.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Rebel Leader said:
Sony is now using Valve Time

Are we being teased about something here?!

Sony+Valve Time=Sony+Valve+PSN+Steam?!

Wait, what? Is that operation okay?

ElRenoRaven

black_vegeta said:
Damn! lol

I forsee PSN being back up Monday. Some reason, I got dat gut feeling.

Yea the old threads got hammered hard. The original really did. I believe that was when the tempers were flaring a lot. Since then the bans come in waves. Usually it's a couple of stupid juniors too. That's the sad thing. It's people like those that give all juniors a bad name.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
PsychoRaven said:
What does that bring the grand total up to now? I lost count when we went over 130 or so.

Never knew it was that high.

Must suck, no PSN and no Gaf, might as well not have internet.

equap

Banned
plagiarize said:
posting a gif as your only response to anything is risky business these days too. just a heads up.
holy shit man. stfu!!

anyway, May 31st is the day PSN comes back.

Jeels

I got really excited for a second too about the store being back up, that wasn't cool.

Oh well, back to Portal 2. Hopefully PSN is back up by the time I beat the single player campaign. I promised a friend we'd Co-Op online.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Rebel Leader said:
Let us see if what I spins falls

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5ojgwZJoK1qzbdpt.gif[img]

nah... We are still in a dream. possibly layer 598[/QUOTE]

And who's dream are we in? Kagari's? Does that mean we're in a Final Fantasy world?

GA_RoyalT

Neo Member
jackdoe said:
The logistics behind sending millions of e-mail accounts a code to activate a membership in a credit monitoring service has to be a nightmare and I'm glad I don't have to do it.

Definitely, wonder how many weeks that will take.

Persona7

Banned
TheSeks said:
You could... back them up to a PSP/flashdrive?
I tried that once but it was pretty time consuming and a bunch of saves are locked

I could back up my PS1 saves to a flash drive and just upload everything else onto the cloud folder

format

redownload all saves

transfer ps1 saves back over

Strike said:
This is one of the better banned gifs i've seen.
It's how I imagine gaf, people in suitpants and white or light blue shirts sitting behind their cherry wooden desks on their nice floors.
Totally not naked with crumbs on their pot bellies.

Akuosa

Marius_ said:
Never knew it was that high.

Must suck, no PSN and no Gaf, might as well not have internet.
Nah, it's not that bad... keep in mind almost everything is reposted as news by game journalists anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom