• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Square Enix Press Conference thread

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Jonnyram said:
This is the pre-party announcement event. All the games will be revealed today, before the party.

How long is this thing supposed to last?

zoukka

I fail to see how the SO-remakes art is good ? It`s DULL! Old art kills it though it`s not the greatest either.

SO2Chars.jpg

El Papa

zoukka said:
I fail to see how the SO-remakes art is good ? It`s DULL! Old art kills it though it`s not the greatest either.

You mean with the mix of hand drawn art and CG? It's atrocious. ;)

ethelred

TheJollyCorner said:
I hate to break it to you, but I think the "bomb drops" happened prematurely via JUMP- i.e. FFIV DS Remake and FF-Dissidia.

And Last Remnant and FFXII International, yep.

TheJollyCorner said:
I hate to break it to you, but I think the "bomb drops" happened prematurely via JUMP- i.e. FFIV DS Remake and FF-Dissidia.

Not to mention Last Remnant... ****ing hell, I think the only NEWS we're going to get out of this conference is the SO details. :(

Well, that about wraps it up for Nintendo (this statement has never been more true).

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Will they reveal the platform for SO4 at the party? I hope it's 360. SO4 + IU = :3

I know.

Unfortunately the FFI thru XII Remakes for Wii, Chrono Break for Wii, Parasite Eve 3 for DS, DQX for Wii, and FFXIII "shifting production to Wii" announcements sadly won't be happening today.

Maybe the reason none of the blogs aren't updating is because SE has just dropped a bomb so big that the journalists are yet still trembling at the announcement and can't bring themselves to type up the story.

Tristam

TheJollyCorner said:
I know.

Unfortunately the FFI thru XII Remakes for Wii, Chrono Break for Wii, Parasite Eve 3 for DS, DQX for Wii, and FFXIII "shifting production to Wii" announcements sadly won't be happening today.

And you'll be masturbating to that thought all night, I assume?

Snaku

Banned
TheJollyCorner said:
I know.

That's ball droppage of the highest caliber right there.

El Papa

zoukka said:
Never played SO2 so i dont understand a thing your saying :)

The character artwork for SO2 had CG stuff fused with the hand drawn art. It looked bad. Not to mention it wasn't the greatest anyway.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Maybe the jurnos all decided to revolt at the announcement of the 1 billionth Final Fantasy branded game.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
bobbytkc said:
Star ocean doesn't sell shit in the western continents.

Whaddya think?
*looks at PS3 sales*

Ummm... if it's not for 360 or PS3... all that's left if something I wouldn't want a new main SO on. ;_;

SO 1+2 on PSP <3 <3 <3

This is a port em up I will approve of, simply because SO1 gets so little love... and the prayer that we'll get better VAs for SO2 >.>

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
jj984jj said:
*looks at PS3 sales*

Ummm... if it's not for 360 or PS3... all that's left if something I wouldn't want a new main SO on. ;_;

Well, it depends on what they feel is NEXT GEN.

If wii's in it, probably for that. But hey, even though the PS3 sales isn't stellar, at least it is still 400% of the 360. The wii is a whopping 3000 to 4000% faster seller than the 360.

Top Bottom