• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony just cancelled my Infamous First Light Pre-Order...

The fuck?

nauWINX.png

The weird thing is that the site keeps telling me I own it so I can't pre-order again. And yes, I had more than enough money in the wallet to cover the cost of the game.

Fliesen

Same here. The wording about the voucher code makes it seem this isn't some automated cancellation but they're having issues with this specific game and are canceling all the pre-orders.

wouldn't this be one of the first pre-loadable games? maybe they're having issues with the rollout of this feature and since people who pre-ordered would have expected this, they're canceling them.

maxiell

Either they're planning on offering some PS+ discount, or they finally got wind of CambriaRising's problem and need to fix their pre-order system?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Teddified

"Your account has not been charged for the product" EU thing? Here in the US I had to pay for it upfront and haven't got an e-mail yet.

bebop242

Amon-Lau

Had the same thing, was worried it had something to do with my account but thankfully its the same with everyone... :eek:

Fliesen

i'm not too worried, though. We'll get the worthless pre-order bonus costume, still, and the game's "only" 9.3gigs anyways.

it's weird, though, because if they just rolled back faulty pre-orders i should just be to do it again now, which i can't.

Yea, had to pay up front. So I assume this is a UK thing?

nah, i wasn't charged either, being an Austrian. Got the same mail, exactly the same wording, just in german.

It's now showing as not available for purchase on the SEN site.

MvMb7YE.png

And yet this is what's in my download list...

4DLWUxV.png

I'll check my PS4 tonight to see if it's still in my library, but I suspect it won't be with them cancelling the pre-order.

Takao

Banned
Same here. The wording about the voucher code makes it seem this isn't some automated cancellation but they're having issues with this specific game and are canceling all the pre-orders.

wouldn't this be one of the first pre-loadable games? maybe they're having issues with the rollout of this feature and since people who pre-ordered would have expected this, they're canceling them.

First pre-loadable game was Transformers in June. There's been a handful of others since then. I'm not sure that's the issue with Last Light.

Top Bottom