• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

lildeathnote.jpg

w3stfa11

228px-Kaz.jpg

This one makes me laugh all the time. Probably because the first time I saw it, it was on the Sony Defense Force site.

Wait, I thought we were posting pics that are funny for no apparent reason? All of these are obviously funny.

whitehawk said:
I don't get it.

Have you played RE5?

Sorta end spoilers below:

When you're about to do QTE on the bomber with Wesker, his opening speech involves global saturation and the virus uroborous.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
w3stfa11 said:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/vgsales/images/thumb/f/fd/Kaz.jpg/228px-Kaz.jpg[IMG]

This one makes me laugh all the time. Probably because the first time I saw it, it was on the Sony Defense Force site.

[b]Wait, I thought we were posting pics that are funny for [i]no apparent reason[/i]? All of these are obviously funny.[/b][/QUOTE]That ship sailed way back on the first page. :lol

MNC

Lionheart1827 said:
Have you played RE5?

Sorta end spoilers below:

When you're about to do QTE on the bomber with Wesker, his opening speech involves global saturation and the virus uroborous.
It's also that face that gets put into alot of other characters... Is that about him too?

Neverfade

daw840 said:
This just made my day. I really want to believe this is real.:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

It is. There's a video on youtube of someone doing that, but the angle is from the back, so you can see them flying away haha.

I found this picture about 3 years ago and I still don't know what the hell is going on in it. I go to sleep everyday wishing I knew the history behind this picture...

21eokty.jpg

Jacobi

Banned
PunjabiPlaya said:
I found this picture about 3 years ago and I still don't know what the hell is going on in it. I go to sleep everyday wishing I knew the history behind this picture...

21eokty.jpg
It's pretty obvious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom