• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Korosenai

Uvnfgl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIA0GMNbt4A

It is a shell of its former self. It isn't like I don't play, but there's not this.

"Friend Orange light is flashing!"
"Who is it?"
"10 people playing! One hosting a game?"
"What? Madness! Join his game!"
"Oh no, Sir! The slots have filled up!"
"Gosh, this game is so popular. We'll just have to wait..."

Insaniac

its honestly a damn shame, I feel like a lot of new people are gonna be put off by the steep learning curve and don't realize to look to the community OT for help and instead just shelve the game

hrm. alright i play this a fair amount...i just wish i could get my 3ds working with the router at work...but when i'm home or at one of the hangouts i call home i'm online so that long winded introduction aside

LET US SLAUGHTER THE MASSES TOGETHER
1848-2098-9225

hrm. alright i play this a fair amount...i just wish i could get my 3ds working with the router at work...but when i'm home or at one of the hangouts i call home i'm online so that long winded introduction aside

LET US SLAUGHTER THE MASSES TOGETHER
1848-2098-9225

There's a list in the OP with everyone's Friend Codes. Add everyone there so you'll have the maximum amount of people to play with.

Korosenai

is that list up to date? (active people and what not)

If I was you, I would just check back a couple of pages, find out who still posts, open the google doc with all the fc's, then just use ctrl + f to find their name.

If you do sent out an invite, pm that person and let them know.

ffdgh

Ok after playing for a bit, I really can't find the hate for the controls, they're super easy to manage after hearing the hate for them and the dialogue is hilarious XD.

PKrockin

I found this in a treasure box:

Great Reaper Palm (315)
Ranged: 5 / Melee 3
Overall Defense +2
Poison +4
Shot Homing +2
Shot Range +2

The trolling potential is enormous. The Reapettes will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and glue themselves to you, doing 3 hits usually.

I wonder what one with +4 range and homing looks like...

Chopper

I found this in a treasure box:

Great Reaper Palm (315)
Ranged: 5 / Melee 3
Overall Defense +2
Poison +4
Shot Homing +2
Shot Range +2

The trolling potential is enormous. The Reapettes will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and glue themselves to you, doing 3 hits usually.

I wonder what one with +4 range and homing looks like...
Were you playing on Intensity 9?

PKrockin

Were you playing on Intensity 9?
Yeah. I almost always play on 9, so now I have like 50 value 300+ weapons now and am not sure how I want to fuse them. lol this game is addicting.

IMO
Palutena's temple
is the easiest level to get high value weapons on. Not too tough and it has a pretty good number of chests that give good drops in my experience.

Top Bottom