• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kbar strikes back: OFFICIAL GAF ESPN FOOTBALL 2k5 Xbox league! sign up inside!!

Mrbob

Check me in for the warm up tourney.

DA BEARS

I'm interested to see how they are rated in 2k5. Especially Grossman.

The Gamestop where I preordered told me Wednesday... The kid just looked up the date on the computer though. he wasn't the manager, and didn't know if they'd drive out to get the shipment from the airport or not. hopefully somewhere here gets it tomorrow.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Malleymal said:
****UPDATE****

ESPN Warm up Tourney

12 team? 16 team? Let me know.
---------------------
12 already

Malleymal-Redskins
Stooge-Packers
Cerebral-Chiefs
fifty-Ravens
FMT- 49ers
D'ultimate-
Element - Seahawks
DMczaf- Bucs
Matrix- Texans
MrBob- DA BEARS
Wellington- Giants
Gunstar77- Eagles

----------------------------------

Whoever else wants in, just say so...

12 teams would be cool with me.....

let me know, I want to play a tourney soon, I am getting it tomorrow hopefully, apparantly the word is the games are shipping tonight
[/QUOTE]

Fifty

Yeah, no more than 12 for this thing. It'll increase the odds of us getting it started and over with quickly. The league is where the money's at anyway :)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Yeah, no more than 12 for this thing. It'll increase the odds of us getting it started and over with quickly. The league is where the money's at anyway :)

consider it locked......
12 and thats it

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
some people have been able to get theirs...... I am mad... I dont know when my store is getting it, actually, I am sure it will be here tomorrow, i was just hoping it would come sooner.... people have been saying good things though...

Fifty

2 of us have it :D I'll add you. Or you could just add "Che Guevara"

For the people who get it today (sorry Malley) I can set up the 12 man quick tourny.

I'll check now to see if it's an option.

Fifty

OK! I logged in. I saw the created a tourny/league option. I created a tourny. Tell me if you have any questions about the league screen. I'm waiting for FMT to start that one.

I could only choose 8/16/32 people for the tourny. I went with 16

Name "gaquick"

Password "gaf"

Fifty

Well I thought I had the option to kick them out. If this was a more serious tournament, I would do that for sure. Hell, if they come in...We can create a new one. I wasn't sure who would get the game early enough to sign in to this tournament, so sending invites could prove to be tricky. No worries.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I dont get it till tommorow :(

After being promised they would have it in today, I drove down there and he said tommorow after noon.

Drey1082

I signed up for the tourney w/

DA BEARS!*

I'm new to espn or sega football, so i will pose little threat

already taken huh.. how about the colts

Already have game and loving it. I'm going to need some online leagues/tourney goodness soon, so sign me up for any GA-whatever events (or reserve if it's already filled, bastards).

I want the Bears.

ShadowRed

Banned
Sigh...*Shakes head* I don't know I'm not feeling this years game play like I did the others. Played one game online and lost 20 somthing to 0. It was a lot closer than it sounds. It was 3-0 till the 4th quarter. When I picked a ball off at my own 10 and ran it back to the other guys 20. Would have scored had I not been poluted by Madden and holding the A button down rather tha taping it Ended up throwing an interception 2 play later and he runs it back for a score. I was also acidentaly switching players when i wanted to turbo, yet again becasue of Madden. The game is not like I remeber it and need a couple offline games to the feel.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ShadowRed said:
Sigh...*Shakes head* I don't know I'm not feeling this years game play like I did the others. Played one game online and lost 20 somthing to 0. It was a lot closer than it sounds. It was 3-0 till the 4th quarter. When I picked a ball off at my own 10 and ran it back to the other guys 20. Would have scored had I not been poluted by Madden and holding the A button down rather tha taping it Ended up throwing an interception 2 play later and he runs it back for a score. I was also acidentaly switching players when i wanted to turbo, yet again becasue of Madden. The game is not like I remeber it and need a couple offline games to the feel.

I hear you man , this game sucks ..... Give up... Take it back...

*** really wants his League Spot ***

<---- still pissed

Fifty

ShadowRed said:

If you're not into it you can give Malleymal your team :)

ShadowRed

Banned
Fifty said:
If you're not into it you can give Malleymal your team :)

Malleymal said:
I hear you man , this game sucks ..... Give up... Take it back...

*** really wants his League Spot ***

<---- still pissed

Fucking vulures. I post one bad game and your trying to usurp my team, LOL.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ShadowRed said:
Fucking vulures. I post one bad game and your trying to usurp my team, LOL.

vulture.jpg

Listen to Fifty... he speaks the truth....

hgplayer1

i just got my copy in this morning and i came home for lunch and popped it in. in all my excitement i went to the "join tournaments" screen and the first one on the list was gaquick created by Che. i pounced on it and joined then i started to remember reading in this thread something about it already being full.

is it full or is there room for me? i picked the Cowboys and from reading past posts you guys only had 12 of 16 spots filled correct?

anyways I was trying to find a place where I could remove myself from the tourney until further notice but I cant find anything so Che remove me if you have to.

I should be available to play later this evening.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hgplayer1 said:
i just got my copy in this morning and i came home for lunch and popped it in. in all my excitement i went to the "join tournaments" screen and the first one on the list was gaquick created by Che. i pounced on it and joined then i started to remember reading in this thread something about it already being full.

is it full or is there room for me? i picked the Cowboys and from reading past posts you guys only had 12 of 16 spots filled correct?

anyways I was trying to find a place where I could remove myself from the tourney until further notice but I cant find anything so Che remove me if you have to.

I should be available to play later this evening.

I think you are cool man... I think 16 is the max we are doing, we already had 12, but I dont think you can do just 12, so you should be alright... I dont know exactly because

<----- still pissed at work

but I think you should be ok......

Fifty

the "gaquick" password "gaf" tourny is open and free for anyone to enter. That's a way to pass the time until the league goes up. We just need to fill this.

Cloudy

Banned
Can someone link me to the page where I can link my gamertag? I need to do it so I can join leagues whenever they are ready >_<

PS: I will be ready for games real late tonight or tomorrow :)

the league is created! i was going to just PM everyone, but under administrator options i can boot anyone out at any time.

*IF YOU DIDNT SIGN UP DONT JOIN THE LEAGUE. why waste my time and yours having me kick you out? also, sign up as the team you picked please.

name: gaming age
password: madden

enjoy ladies!

Cloudy

Banned
Jaorobot, read what FMT said about alternates. As long as you're willing to take any team that becomes available, you can join. I can tell you right now that all 32 teams won't be taken lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Signed up for the league with my mighty Texans..I'll be lucky to win one game :(

Top Bottom