• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

katamari damacy battlegrounds

would be a cool battle royale game imo. u could run around with ur kalamari ball and get new balls like one that rolls faster or one that brings in items from a longer distance plus the world could be so huge and the winner could literally roll up the next dude who is big as a solar system.

what do you guys think

MUnited83

For you.
would be a cool battle royale game imo. u could run around with ur kalamari ball and get new balls like one that rolls faster or one that brings in items from a longer distance plus the world could be so huge and the winner could literally roll up the next dude who is big as a solar system.

what do you guys think
slither.io already exists OP

LOL @ that first post

I don't see a new console Katamari game coming out unfortunately. But if they did, there should definitely be some kind of new online multiplayer mode to make it's return "worth it"

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
Tetris Battlegrounds...

100 players, the boards slowly fills in with junk at the bottom until there's only 1 player left.

Doesn't this already exist? Pretty sure there's a vs mode in one of the games where the objective is to get bigger than your opponent and roll them up...

ornery

xkSsG1H.gif

Lijik

Doesn't this already exist? Pretty sure there's a vs mode in one of the games where the objective is to get bigger than your opponent and roll them up...

the first or second game had a vs mode but the arena was really small
a bunch of katamaris competing on a map like the final stages in the first two games would be dope

Put it on Switch so we can get a Katamari game using Nintendo-grown motion controls, and I'm sold.

seriously, why has the company whose consoles have touch screens and motion controls never gotten a game in this franchise?

Are these parody threads the new thing now?

u could say they are the battlegrounds of threads

but seriously i posted about katamari battle royale in the splatoon thread and was told it wasnt relevant so i thought why not make a thread about it and it seems other people like the idea too so idk im happy to share the same idea with my neogaf pals ♥

Can this be a copy pasta please? I'm dyin' over here XD
phoenix wright battlegrounds

would be a cool battle royale game imo. u could run around with ur ponies right and get new forensic tools like one that gives you hint of evidence to use or one that lets you mess up more times plus the courts could be so huge and the winner could literally jail up the next dude who is big as miles edgeworth.

what do you guys think

In all seriousness, I think this is a neat idea. The Katamari one, obviously, not the Phoenix Wright one. :D

Top Bottom