• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mobile -OT-

Insaniac

ehhh. If the switch version doesn't look look like mario kart and really take the series in a good direction (rather than playing it safe) i'm probably done with Animal Crossing. Absolutely no interest in a mobile version

Biske

Damn that net. Gonna over fish the hell out of those oceans. Need to have a town council meeting and crack down on that shit.

Mathematics

Neo Member

thanks. was sending out a work email and only took a glance at that screen.

With FEH and how they implemented Nintendo Accounts for multiple devices, playing on the tablet at home and phone on the go is going to be awesome.

Fishing net!!!!??? EZ bells??!

Shadoron

Just got home and turned this on, is the camper your "home" in this? And it seems like you "drive" to other areas to interact. Is this correct?

Nintenleo

It look awesome! Can’t wait to play it! Hope it’s gonna be really possible to enjoy without microtransactions. Really looks like an almost complete Animal Crossing game, it’s an interesting take on the series.

Nowise10

I'd rather pay for the game then have the free to play shit in Animal Crossing :(

That said, no game beats AC's atmosphere. I'll probably play the hell out of it.

Ultimadrago

Late Next month? I may give it a small try. I'm leaving rather neutral on the Direct, but it does look like Animal Crossing at least.

Top Bottom