• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

raydizzle

Neo Member
Hmm, I'm not really clear on the ME3 challenge... I assume we have to beat both maps, on any difficulty, and then submit the 'Mission Successful' screens for both maps?

Smo21

Hmm, I'm not really clear on the ME3 challenge... I assume we have to beat both maps, on any difficulty, and then submit the 'Mission Successful' screens for both maps?

You're reading in to much, just beat one and send a pic of the Mission Success screen, you'll prolly get your points. AI is really lenient with this stuff most of the time.

raydizzle

Neo Member
Just received XP for the ME3 challenge. All I submitted was a screenshot of the 'Mission Successful' screen after completing one of the two maps on bronze difficulty.

For the ME3 Challenge can I team up with the AI or only with another player online?
Sorry, I have not downloaded the demo yet.

I don't think you can team up with an AI. You have to team up with 3 other players... 4 person co-op fighting against waves of enemy.

zeitgeist

Wasn't there a hint or daily about the Ipad as an upcoming perk?

Also, I have FFXIII-2 coming in the mail for my free game. I'm thinking of getting it in store and returning the mailed one so that I can try for the challenge this week.
Will this work?

Archaon

How do you submit PS3 game completion info? Does clicking the PS3 checkbox work now?
I tried that and the AI told me I hadn't set up my gamercard at mygamerscard.net

You can go to this link and enter your PSN name to generate your gamercard: http://www.yourgamercards.net/generators/trophy

I then used the search at the top of the page to make sure I could view it and was able to, so I submitted on tsilon.ca again and this time it was accepted. Make sure your PSN name is in your tsilon account as well of course.

Vamphuntr

The most annoying thing with the site so far is that they update slowly and are rarely on time. I understand that Future Shop isn't probably paying someone to do this full time but man it is annoying. Perk reveal is late, daily upate is late, hasn't been new trivia questions since the beginning of the year and code draws are always late too (Steam code, 3DS code).

Supposedly they are like 3-4 people managing the site (TsilonAI and the Mister whatever) but sometimes I wonder if it's not the same guy/gal impersonating all of them.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I tried that and the AI told me I hadn't set up my gamercard at mygamerscard.net

You can go to this link and enter your PSN name to generate your gamercard: http://www.yourgamercards.net/generators/trophy

I then used the search at the top of the page to make sure I could view it and was able to, so I submitted on tsilon.ca again and this time it was accepted. Make sure your PSN name is in your tsilon account as well of course.

Ah sweet, thanks.

raydizzle

Neo Member
Looks like the new perk, starting Mar 1st, is:

Turtle Beach P11 or X12 Headset
for $20

Quantity: 250

Requires level 25 =/ and 1 challenge completed

Achtius

I seriously have no idea how this site work =_=

I solve the yellow one, but it was obviously drag the correct buttons to the console. but the other 3.. i dont' even know what it expect me to do

whitehawk

Banned
Looks like the new perk, starting Mar 1st, is:

Turtle Beach P11 or X12 Headset
for $20

Quantity: 250

Requires level 25 =/
You have it wrong. It's the Turtle Beach PX5 which retails for $249. The deal is for $99. There are 30 available and you have to level 35. The level 35 thing must be a mistake.

Where are you getting your info?

You have it wrong. It's the Turtle Beach PX5 which retails for $249. The deal is for $99. There are $30 available and you have to level 35.

The level 35 thing must be a mistake.

He's right too.

REZeH.jpg

Vamphuntr

You have it wrong. It's the Turtle Beach PX5 which retails for $249. The deal is for $99. There are $30 available and you have to level 35.

The level 35 thing must be a mistake.

No there are 2 tiers.

The level 1 tier is the one the guy said for 20$. Require level 25. (200 available)

The level 2 tier is the 99$ deal and require level 35. (30 available)

There are 2 perk slides. the other one is where the mobile slide was.

Vamphuntr

My initial prediction I made in the Canadian Gaming Deal thread seems to be coming true. The requirements will be steep from now on. They make money from avertising and they need you to buy the games and do the challenges as they rarely update the trivia (probably on purpose).

Cinemanow perk was lvl 15, 3DS perk level 18, free game level 18 and now we jump to 25.

I'm Level 26 and close to 27 right now.

Top Bottom