• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vanity Fair debuts four The Last Jedi covers

Rootbeer

Banned
As the Star Wars franchise prepares to celebrate its 40th anniversary this week, the next chapter in its saga will be very much front and center, thanks to a bountiful new shoot from the set of Episode VIII, The Last Jedi, by Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair. The relationship between Vanity Fair and Star Wars stretches back long ago and far, far away to when Leibovitz captured the cast of The Phantom Menace for the series's return in 1999. The magazine has gone on to document each of the subsequent Star Wars episodes, including 2015's blockbuster The Force Awakens.

The Summer issue of Vanity Fair will be on newsstands in New York and Los Angeles on May 31, and nationally on June 6. Readers in search of the full Vanity Fair-Star Wars experience, including all four covers, a commemorative poster, and early access, on May 24, to our digital editions, with lightsaber effects by Industrial Light & Magic, can purchase [on their website.]

More details at the link below:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/star-wars-the-last-jedi-four-covers

star-wars-cover-2017-VF-01.jpg

star-wars-cover-2017-VF-02.jpg

star-wars-cover-2017-VF-03.jpg

star-wars-cover-2017-VF-04.jpg

SpaceWolf

Banned
Those are some beautiful covers.

Phasma unmasked!

Really digging Rose as well. I'm looking forward to seeing her character plays out.

I had no idea these magazine shoots happen so far in advance. Must have been a hell of a while ago if Carrie Fisher stood for this.

Do we know anything about the Kelly Marie Tran character?
I'm not familiar with that actress but it's nice to see that they're still expanding the cast.

And I hope Phasma will get something to do this time around.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Notice how the good guys are called "The Force" and the bad guys are called "The Dark Side"

Further proves that "balance" isn't yin-yang, good and evil must both exist nonsense. The Dark Side is a cancer to the natural balance of the force. I mean, these are just magazine covers, but I'm glad to see it presented this way here.

Forkball

Poe and Finn playfully touching each other with the girl shoved in the back and almost off the magazine cover.

I see where this is going.

opricnik

Banned
Who is that next to boyega, she looks so out of place and bad. Like she is in some sitcom or lady from Interview movie.

aside from that alright looking. han solo jacket for finn?

also didnt Captain Trash died last movie?

Top Bottom