• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus May 2017 ( Tales from the Borderlands and ABZU)

kiguel182

Already bought Tales From Borderlands and wasn't a fan despite people loving it. Seems like some people might enjoy it.

Not interested in anything else.

US gets Abzu? I wish EU had that!

Auctopus

Decent month. Glad EU gets Alienation as I've already played ABZU and I loved Resogun but never felt the desire to buy Alienation.

Good month for those of you that didn't want to spend the $3-4 the multiple times Tales From the Borderlands was on sale lol.

That was my game of the year when it came out. It's a well written game, even if you hated the writing in the shooters.

The musical intros are amazing too

Edit: Damn, nothing against Abzu, but putting it up against Alienation like that is cold.

IgMyx.gif

I want Alien Nation.

Plum

I own neither of the EU PS4 games (own ABZU) so this is a great month for me. Will definitely give Borderlands a playthrough when I have the chance.

Kouriozan

My sub ran out a bit earlier and I made the right decision to not re-sub this time, unlike last year where I regretted it (I never play online)
Such is the fate of JRPG fans.

And of course EU don't even get the best free game of this month.

Floody

Tales From The Borderlands is great (TellTale's best imo) definitely worth checking even if you don't like Borderlands.

Happy with Alienation, good month.

Falchion

US - Abzu
UK - Alienation

Fuck yes! I've been so tempted to buy Abzu in some of the sales, can't wait to get this.

Good month for those of you that didn't want to spend the $3-4 the multiple times Tales From the Borderlands was on sale lol.

That was my game of the year when it came out. It's a well written game, even if you hated the writing in the shooters.

Yeah I grabbed in on a flash sale a while back even though I've already played it on Xbox. It's very good.

Anung

Un Rama
I hate Borderlands but I'll give Tales a shot since it's free.

I bought Alienation ages ago but barely played it.

Kill3r7

Tales from Borderlands is one of the best telltale games to date.

EDIT: It is also time to do away with the PS3 and Vita games. Also, Abzu is a gorgeous game.

EU getting hit hard with no Abzu, really been wanting to give that game a go.

Alienation is awesome though everyone should try that! I got it on Easter sale though but whatever.

Lifeline

Damn, already bought and beat Tales. At least ABZU is nice.

Also i highly recommend Tales from the Borderlands, among the best TellTale has done.

robotrock

Banned
abzu is like 90 minutes long, could have watched a playthrough on youtube instead of taking up a valuable slot on the NA roster

Top Bottom