• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOE trademark H1Z1

todahawk

New screenie:

H1Z1-Panoramic-Screenshot.jpg

Salex_

New screenie:

Oh man, I hope they have a giant mountain with caves and other things. Traveling around at night with 2000 potential people on the server, zombies, and wildlife would be cool as hell.

I really hope they pour a lot of resources into this game.

sunnz

Anyone have a list of what we can expect with the alpha when it hits, like vehicles, base building, weapons, map size, all buildings enter-able etc?

Hope it's open early alpha ( like dayz is)

Oh man, I hope they have a giant mountain with caves and other things. Traveling around at night with 2000 potential people on the server, zombies, and wildlife would be cool as hell.

I really hope they pour a lot of resources into this game.
PlanetSide 2 which is build on the same engine has cave structures so it should be doable. H1Z1 seems the first real competition for DayZ, can only be a good thing in my book.

Salex_

PlanetSide 2 which is build on the same engine has cave structures so it should be doable. H1Z1 seems the first real competition for DayZ, can only be a good thing in my book.

Yeah, I'm glad DayZ popularized the genre. They laid down a good foundation of the type of game I always wanted to play. Unfortunately, their engine is pretty limited and the progress is slow.
--

Looking forward to seeing in-depth gameplay footage. I think tomorrow is when SOE will stream game.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
How long will it take them to get this on PS4? 2015 I'm assuming?

Rumor is this year, but that's just a rumor.

We should find out a lot more about the game tomorrow night. Maybe not about PS4 release, but info about the game in general.

Yeah, I'm glad DayZ popularized the genre. They laid down a good foundation of the type of game I always wanted to play. Unfortunately, their engine is pretty limited and the progress is slow.

Yup same here, glad a bigger company has taken a crack at it, i do worry it might be too "mainstream" in design compared to DayZ because of that, but smed on the other stream seemed to indicate that might not be the case

Top Bottom