• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the most niche meme you know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

5KY5CEv.png

Ebin :-DDDDD

Finnish memes are pretty niche by definition

StayDead

I think so far there's been very few actual niche memes. The trouble is even memes based on a small subset of people are not really all that niche when you consider where they came from and the size of the fanbase.

Most of the anime ones here for example are far from niche, including nice boat and the JAV pool. They were everywhere on 4chan for a while.

Brakke

Banned
There's this morning knucklehead radio show in LA, the Kevin and Bean show. They have a huge stable of drop-in memes and station ID bumpers and stuff. I can recite like a billion of these lines, and definitely some number of LA people will get them.

Lkr

>schalke
The scary thing is this meme is real and I can't even find anything on google about it. /sp/ has the best memes

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well based on the definition of meme, the most niche one I know would be family in-jokes. You only need two people to have a shared understand of something for a meme to exist.

There's this morning knucklehead radio show in LA, the Kevin and Bean show. They have a huge stable of drop-in memes and station ID bumpers and stuff. I can recite like a billion of these lines, and definitely some number of LA people will get them.

Hey, PopoZão.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Fisty

20284806-Two-eyeballs-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo.jpg

The best, around Halloween time

Facebook-a59e7b.png

A meme category specific to one crooked attorney who did a lot of fraudulent Social Security cases in my hillbilly county. There are several of these on this theme, and "Go call Eric C. Conn" has been a joke when someone is faking sick or hurt for years.

Patrick S.

Banned
There was this "jetski versus table" meme back on PlanetCrap, but I never really understood what it was about. Thinking about that site, there was also a "cake vs. pie" meme there. Yeah, strange place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom