• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Night In The Woods trailer

ZZzzz
It's the middle of the night, about to leave work and I was hoping to have a key waiting for me at home, but nothing, not even a ks update. I'm a sad cat: everything sucks forever.

Granjinha

Heads up! Anyone that backed the game is getting a key tomorrow :)

The PS4 version in Europe got delayed by 1 week tho :( it sucks but they explain it in the KS update, shit happens i guess

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1307515311/night-in-the-woods/posts/1810947

Finji will begin sending out keys Monday morning. Please be patient, there are thousands of keys going out so it's going to take a few hours.

Check your emails! Check your spam folder! We'll be using the emails you provided us via KS messages. If you did not include one we used the email hooked up to your KS account.

If it's after 5pm on Monday and you did not get a key, please email chris@finji.co and check with him. He'll get it sorted out. Just to stress, Alec, Scott and I do not have control over the Key Handing-Out Process so please contact Chris. Chris is great. Chris can handle it.

It's today guys, I'm an excited cat!
Keys send starting at:
PSN North America: 8am Pacific
STEAM: 10am Pacific
GOG (and also Itch.o and Humble): 10am Pacific

So around 8pm for us in europe. Suks for my fellow europeans friends that ordered on psn (late by a week!)

Top Bottom