• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump says source for Obama+UK wiretapping theory was 9/11 Truther on Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/842808572673245184

Wow, again. Trump says Fox News analyst who claimed the British helped Obama spy on Trump is “very talented” and “all we did was quote” him.

The guy on Fox who was talking up this fucking absurd idea.

C7JCrSkXUAESVsR.jpg

VERY TALENTED MIND RIGHT HERE.

Stop fucking watching television, you dipshit manbaby.

If you ever find yourself uttering the words 'It's hard for me to believe' stop right there.

Shut your mouth.

Recognize that you have just admitted that you are biased against believing something, and take a look at the facts, very very carefully, before you think about speaking on the matter again.

slider

Fucking idiot. But if he's so easily led, there's an iops opportunity here. Just gotto infiltrate Fox!

Who am I kidding. I expect he hears what he wants to hear.

Actually, has Trump ever shown a stance on the whole 9/11 truth thing?

5 min of Google at least shows he's dropped some words that allude to possible 911 truther stuff.

Not even surprised. Half (if not most of) his insane, verifiably false claims comes from shit he saw on right wing news stations or websites. He just doesn't often broadcast that it's coming from that as opposed to from his actual staff (is there a difference at this point?).

riotous

Banned
Quoted someone.. from "the news".. calls anything that disputes his claims "fake news."

This has been so beyond frustrating for so long; seriously endlessly somewhere between cringing and furious every news story.

Piggus

The most powerful person in the world gets his news from Alex Jones.

If you supported this dumb motherfucker, you're a bit of an idiot. But if you defend this shit even now, you're a fucking moron.

Napolitano, over the word of every single Intelligence agency, house intel panels and experts. Really, take a moment to digest that horse shit.

Ponn

Banned
I just don't understand how a sitting president is getting away with all of this shit. I've seen Presidents get lambasted for 1/10th of the straight up stupid shit that comes out of this guys mouth and this is supposed to be the leader of the free world. Why are we coddling such blatant stupidity? Worse yet, large swaths of people embracing and idolizing it? I just don't get it, my brain literally hurts reading this crap. This is not a partisan issue, this is a dumb fucking moron issue.

PARANO1A

If you ever find yourself uttering the words 'It's hard for me to believe' stop right there.

Shut your mouth.

Recognize that you have just admitted that you are biased against believing something, and take a look at the facts, very very carefully, before you think about speaking on the matter again.

What a terrible first post. "Stop thinking for yourself".

A good example... "It's hard for me to believe that the UK spied on Trump for Obama". See how that says the statement of fact provided is doubted? That should be respected and promoted in the days of alternate facts.

Horns

The man has the federal government at his disposal and he can't even use them. We look like morons. I am embarrassed that he's my president. The only people who look like bigger idiots than Trump are those that voted for him.

norm9

I just don't understand how a sitting president is getting away with all of this shit. I've seen Presidents get lambasted for 1/10th of the straight up stupid shit that comes out of this guys mouth and this is supposed to be the leader of the free world. Why are we coddling such blatant stupidity? Worse yet, large swaths of people embracing and idolizing it? I just don't get it, my brain literally hurts reading this crap. This is not a partisan issue, this is a dumb fucking moron issue.

Hillary lost. Get over it. #maga

RuGalz

The guy has all the intelligence agencies that no one else has access to yet he chooses to believe TV, lol. America, yeah!

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
How long before somebody figures out that you can falsify information on Fox News to start a war?

We really just need one "expert" to appear on TV and make an outrageous claim, which Trump and team can take to town.

BigAT

Maybe the craziest thing about this stuff being on Fox News...aren't they all implying that the Republicans orchestrated 9/11?

Every GOP truther does realize who was in power in 2001, right?

Oersted

How long before somebody figures out that you can falsify information on Fox News to start a war?

We really just need one "expert" to appear on TV and make an outrageous claim, which Trump and team can take to town.

Sasha Baron Cohen should create a new character from a madeup country.

We all know Donald would fall for it.

Anthony Weinis gets caught sending a crotch photo, career done.

Trump is openly misogynistic, has confirmed multiple sexual assaults on him and is possibly a rapist and he's rewarded with the presidency.

Nothing sticks to this man. He's the embodiment of GOP voters hopes and dreams, they forgive everything.

Sianos

how openly desperate does one have to be in the active maintenance of their "ignorance" for us to stop giving that person near infinite charitability and plausible deniability on whether they understand what they say or not

Tahnit

Banned
God damnit can't This be enough to show he is unfit for duty? He is an idiot. Clearly stupid. A moron: a fucking imbecile with the intelligence of a 3 year old:

FUCK

Sianos

Maybe the craziest thing about this stuff being on Fox News...aren't they all implying that the Republicans orchestrated 9/11?

Every GOP truther does realize who was in power in 2001, right?
you mean obamas shadow government, right???

You would think a guy who understands that he can manipulate his base and the media, would understand that he shouldn't believe everything he hears on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom