• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
To be fair though, I have no idea why pounds abbreviates down to lbs.

Blame the Romans for that.

...and since Cheezmo ninja'd me have a look at what my boyfriend (a snow leopard) got me:

dMnUVSH.jpg

^_^

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Whale kid looks cute enough, and more like a super villain in training than anything else.

In the decades ahead the world shall come to fear the name "Doctor Orca".

WolvenOne

There's the Galka's or whatever they changed their name to in FFXIV

Changed to Roegadyn, but they've lost most of their more bestial traits in the shift. Their noises still look vaguely canine I suppose, but now they look more orcish than beastmen.

The females of that race look fairly interesting though.

WolvenOne

People think FF cares for furry characters? lol

Heh, not exactly. A lot of people consider cat-eared people furries, and the Galka from XI did have a rather bestial look to them. GW2 is probably better for straight up furry races though. Or you could wait for Wildstar, which I hear has some, semi-furry races.

I don't really play RPG's for the furry races though, They almost next fit my aesthetic notion of what a furry race should look like, so I rarely bother.

bronzeP

Banned
I was playing Paintball yesterday and got surprised when I saw someone playing in a full bunny fursuit there xP.

First, i never saw a fursuiter irl and i was amazed ^^

but then i thought, why is this guy playing in an expensive suit Paintball? xD

XaosWolf

It's Rytlock Brimstone wearing shutter shades from this commercial for Super Adventure Box, from Guild Wars 2.

Charr is best race :D

And what a Super Adventure Box it was! =D
Until it ended abruptly. The fucking teases. >=|

I had it as my icon for a while, and just as I was considering changing it, I saw Kai had it as his. 80s RYTLOCK'S GUITAR ROCKIN', JET SURFIN', TOTALLY RADICAL LEGACY LIVES ON.

I play GW2 and I didn't know this.

Charr is the best race but Arenanet is super lazy and armor looks awful on themso I play human :/

True on the most part, but everyone I know couldn't rock a certain classic 8-Bit mascot's look anywhere near as much as I could:

Top Bottom