• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

neoism

This Bob Ross channel is mesmerizing. Oh uh, nice OT!

lol Ive watched over 8 hours since it started..

this is the greatest emote to ever be...

CSfK203UAAAkwID.png

NM KF - 11pm EDT - we will finish what we started.

1. rasengan1337
2. gibbshift
3. drizzay
4. gutz
5. deafmedal

who else wants in?

If he doesn't respond count me in, I offered to help y'all and damned if I'll ditch y'all after offerin' ;)

if you could join, you'll be our fourth, as the other guys have not appeared. :/

I sent ghaleon an invite for the last spot, but if anyone else would like to join, please join now!

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Are people still looking for the arc/solar exotic sword quest? I need to do both. Otherwise I could join a HM raid if one is going.

NM KF - 11pm EDT - we will finish what we started.

1. rasengan1337
2. gibbshift
3. drizzay
4. deafmedal
5. gutz
6. johnofmars.

let's get 'er started, guys :)

uh... john, sorry. we had a prior FT member join us late. do you mind joining WHOAguitarninja?

thebigmanjosh

Gold Member
Need one for trials if anyone's interested
LFG 500+ light level sunbreaker, 420 attack gjallarhorn, 3ft+ mighty swingin dong

PSN: joshcbrugby

Can't you just use a Glass Needle if you want an exotic with those characteristics? It might be more costly, but it'd be a hell of a lot faster and less defeating.

Probably, but I haven't thought about what it would cost. I may do it though. And I just got another Warlock helm. So now 5 of last 6 exotics have been for the wrong character.

Gogo_ZvC

Anyone want to get into a (hopefully) 6 person rumble match and just knock out sword kills.

I'm so fucking sick of playing the way I don't want to play in crucible and making my team lose.

ocean

Banned
I'm watching Krafty go through Trials with a Year 1 setup: Bladedancer with TLW and Sniper.

It's as if TTK never existed.
Nghtly also used TLW 99% of the time (occasional Hawksaw depending on enemy team). Did a full tryhard run with his team. Then played with another team member. Then 4 carries. Not a single loss.

Some people still have the TLW Magic. I envy them :( Zoba's earlier AoS video broke my heart. Some of those kills were way beyond my ability. But some others? I was like "I'd have been able to do that 2 months ago. Now? Lol maybe".

Feels bad man. HCs are missed.

Top Bottom