• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Did anyone who got Tinkles from TRU actually get her from the store, or was it all online?

One of the TRU employees said they got "4-5 cases" of Funkos today and yet all they had on the floor was 3 Bruce Waynes and 3 Areses. Which is bullshit for 4-5 cases unless a case can only hold 6 Pops and only one of the cases had exclusives in it.

I did buy a Bruce Wayne in the event that my online order gets fucked and someone here has an extra Tinkles they'd want to trade for him though.

Got mine online.

I stopped by my TRU again today to see if they had anymore exclusives, maybe staggering their release.

They had put out a TON of Ares but there was nothing else. I asked if they were going to be getting another shipment for Saturday or Sunday (saw a reddit thread about Tinkles that suggested it might have a release date of the 22nd for whatever reason, which is strangely also what the website says) and was told that at least for my store, they were getting no more shipments and this was all they had. He said usually they get shipments Tues/Thurs but this week they changed it for the convention stuff and had it be Wed/Fri. I'm still gonna check tomorrow but what a pain this particular release has become. If Tinkles was online only I wish they had indicated that - in another reddit thread a bunch of people were saying none of their TRUs got any in stock and that they had all also received that "Your order has been delayed" email too so it seems nobody really knows what the deal is.

LycanXIII

Smuggler's Bounty box came in today.
Unfinished C3PO and R5-D4. R5 is nice, 3PO is ugly.
And once again, no info card or preview of the next box.

hydruxo

Smuggler's Bounty box came in today.
Unfinished C3PO and R5-D4. R5 is nice, 3PO is ugly.
And once again, no info card or preview of the next box.

The
shirt
in that box is pretty awesome. I don't normally care for the
Funko shirts
but I saw a pic of that one and it looks great.

zeemumu

OMGGGG KINGDOM HEARTS MYSTERY MINIS!!!

and they actually look good! Not that stupid generic pose with the arms out

https://imgur.com/a/zPtBk

YOOOOOOOOO

These'll be the first ones I buy

You have a release date, by any chance?

Looney Tunes, Emperors New Groove, Nick wave 2, Snow White, and DC Bombshells wave 2 Pops just announced at Fundays

https://imgur.com/a/QLAuj

I hope Human/Llama Kuzco isn't a chase variant

Gamestop seems to be the only one being consistent in keeping up its SDCC exclusives. I thought that Leia R2 would be gone forever. Only one that's pretty hard to find is the Negatron

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Stupor Daffy was up on Funko Shop for...under a minute.

This year is BRUTAL. I pine for Popcultcha.

There was speculation about Tinkles being a timed release since the page had a 7/22 preorder date on it, so here I am at TRU, again, for the third day in a row. -__-

I doubt they'll have it. They didn't even have Splatoon 2 yesterday for release wtf.

Zero315

Banned
Stupor Daffy was up on Funko Shop for...under a minute.

This year is BRUTAL. I pine for Popcultcha.
I was only able to order one thing from popcultcha before they stopped it.

The Scott Pilgrim pops from yesterday were gone in about that same amount of time.

Third day in a row with no Tinkles in store. No Scott or X-23 either.

Ugh. Hopefully my online order doesn't get cancelled, especially after waking to the SNES Mini cancellation bullshit.

zeemumu

SDCC Bucky-Cap just arrived from Walgreens. That just leaves Nega Scott arriving at Hot Topic for pickup and everything will be accounted for

Zero315

Banned
My Box Lunch order finally shipped, Twin Peaks 2 Pack and Blue Scooby, thank god. I was starting to get worried because I'd seen people getting their Scooby order cancelled.

Stopped by a couple stores today too. I started watching My Hero Academia a few days ago and fell in love with it, so I saw the Hot Topic exclusive Battle Deku pop and had to have it. I finally found a Light Yagami in the wild too, so I grabbed him and The Gunslinger from Dark Tower.

So I just got two packages from Walgreens both including a Red She-Hulk. Both boxes had shipping labels for me on them, but then when I opened them both, I saw the invoice inside one of the boxes was for someone else. What should I do? I would feel pretty bad if the guy whose con exclusive POP got sent to me by accident missed out on it because of Walgreens' error. At the same time, I'd be pretty pissed if Walgreens makes me pay to ship it back to them. Any advice?

So I just got two packages from Walgreens both including a Red She-Hulk. Both boxes had shipping labels for me on them, but then when I opened them both, I saw the invoice inside one of the boxes was for someone else. What should I do? I would feel pretty bad if the guy whose con exclusive POP got sent to me by accident missed out on it because of Walgreens' error. At the same time, I'd be pretty pissed if Walgreens makes me pay to ship it back to them. Any advice?

I would let them know, and let them know that they need to either send the person a new one, or give you the money for the shipping.

Honestly, you could probably email or call the guy off of the invoice too if you were so inclined to let him know what happened too.

New Pennywise pops look great.
jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

Zero315

Banned
Is this supposed to be an "iconic" scene from the movie?
It's in the trailer. When the kids are watching some home movie slides or something, I'm guessing Pennywise takes the place of one of their moms and he's wearing a wig that's blowing across his face.

Edit: I'm getting further into My Hero Academia and this show has so many characters that would make great pops. I need a Tokoyami with Dark Shadow pop.

LycanXIII

It's in the trailer. When the kids are watching some home movie slides or something, I'm guessing Pennywise takes the place of one of their moms and he's wearing a wig that's blowing across his face.

Edit: I'm getting further into My Hero Academia and this show has so many characters that would make great pops. I need a Tokoyami with Dark Shadow pop.

I've seen it in the trailer, but why make it a Pop?

Top Bottom