• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

CO_Andy

did someone say 0-7

New fighting game called "Fight of Gods" coming to steam

I've never heard of this. Looks more promising as a 2.5d fighter than most indie attempts though. I wish there was more gameplay trailers to view but I'll keep an eye on this to see what becomes of it. Has a god vs god theme and shows Zeus vs Odin in the intro.

Somebody saw SMITE and said "let's beat HiRez to the punch before they decide to use those characters in a fighting game".

The trailer looked...interesting, I suppose. The gameplay looked hella slow, but they may have been to make the trailer look "cinematic".

BadWolf

Not sure if posted here but the DLC characters and stages hitting KOFXIV next week are actually part of a major Version 2.00 update for the game:
・Rebalancing of the whole character roster.
・Addition of pattern recording & replay features to Training Mode.
・New BGM tracks to be added.
・Others, feature improvement & minor bug fixes.

BadWolf

Winner's trophy for this weekend's KOF14 tourney at Ultimate Fez Fighters 2017 is badass. Antonov's belt:

C8HvLauWsAAWcJA.jpg

Video

It even opens on the front like in the game (which is where Antonov keeps his cigars).

SNK seriously needs to get in touch with these guys for the next championship.

Top Bottom