• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I request that Dudebro has to take down an army of Fighter Jets with only his knife in one level, at the end of which he will rip off the giant Vulcan cannon on the giant fighter jet at the front of the squad, and use it to destroy all the other jets, and then fight the boss inside of the giant jet, using only his knife. "So what if I brought a knife to a gun fight."

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
This is no hyperbole. I have actual tears coming out of my eyes and my stomach hurts like a motherfucker.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

dollartaco said:
Serious Sam grows a beard...
yeah, except DudeBro is straight.

i'm not trolling when i say this, Sam is clearly the first gay action hero in a video game. from that tight white t-shirt to his line from the old official croteam website about how he's 'looking forwards to blowing off the enemies'. totally gay. but that's cool.

KillerAJD

So, who wants some Dudebro T-shirts?

30aui4j.jpg

:lol

Mkliner

Drkirby said:
I request that Dudebro has to take down an army of Fighter Jets with only his knife in one level, at the end of which he will rip off the giant Vulcan cannon on the giant fighter jet at the front of the squad, and use it to destroy all the other jets, and then fight the boss inside of the giant jet, using only his knife. "So what if I brought a knife to a gun fight."
"Never bring a gun to a bro fight."

linkboy

This needs to be trademarked and patented so some developer doesn't just sneak in and steal the plot and characters and in turn screw it up.

And needs to be turned into a game ASAP.

Its just to damn good.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Mkliner said:
"Never bring a gun to a bro fight."
That could work, but does that mean all the fights Dudebro goes to with his gun isn't a bro fight? Shouldn't it then be "Never bring just a gun to a bro fight."

Or maybe I am just being to logical and/or crazy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Act 1: Bromance of the Three Kingdoms

Snow falls silently across the battlefield. As they touch the faces of dead men, they do not weep. Snowflakes cannot weep, nor can they hate, love or bone hot broads.

The valuable Alaskan pipeline sits scarred and battle worn. Despite efforts by the B.R.O. Alliance, the pipeline lies almost destroyed, blood staining its metal skin. Snow covers the stains in white, but the blood will not go.

After hearing that Commander Limpwrist was pushing forces to capture the pipeline, Dudebro and Chicken diverted from their course to Mexico City in an effort to cut them off at the pass.

What they saw when they arrived chilled their bones. Except Dudebro. He doesn’t have bones. His skeleton is comprised of solid awesomantium.

Chicken: Holy shit, what happened here, Dudebro?!

Dudebro: Limpwrist happened, brah. He slaughtered these soldiers like they were meat. Like roast beef, or maybe pastrami. These men deserved better than nutshots.

Chicken: Roast beef with some honey Dijon on sourdough sounds pretty good right now.

Dudebro: I wouldn’t mind Limpwrist’s still-beating heart on a platter. And a Natty Ice to wash it down with.

Gun fire and explosions erupted in the distance. Dudebro squinted and adjusted his sunglasses so he could get a better view of the battle 30 miles away. Dudebro lights up a J and crouches. His muscles begin to ripple intensely as the ground and snow beneath him contorts and shatters slowly.

Dudebro: Get on my back, duder.

Chicken: Rock.

As Chicken jumps on Dudebro’s back, his muscles tense to their limit and release, his legs straightening completely. Dudebro launches into the air, his brodiocity and form almost balletic.

As they soared closer to the battlefield, Dudebro receives a positively lame transmission.

General: Dudebro! We’ve gotten word that Pesquali and Limpwrist are working together! They’ve heard that you diverted to Alaska, and Pesquali is sending everything he’s got at you!

Dudebro: How lame is it, General?

General: Pesquali has sent 600 flying Mexican bums your way. ETA 30 seconds!

Dudebro: 600 Mexican bum fights…

Chicken: Dudebro, we’re coming in for a landing. We’re going to need some smoke cover!

Dudebro wrenches six spliffs from his bandolier, and lights them all with one quick snap of his fingers. Taking them between his fingers, Dudebro throws the spliffs like throwing knives, each on shooting like a javelin into a different soldier’s eye. The smoke begins to cloud the vision and cognition of everyone but Dudebro.

Dudebro: Battle Mode, Activate.

Dudebro pops all five of his collars.

Dudebro: It’s Straight-Up Dawg Time.

(600 mexican bum fights is a reference to a time I was in a gamestop with a buddy, and there was an ad for IL2 Sturmovik, and I swear I heard someone in the ad say "600 mexican bum fights"....secret bums over europe)

(Also, I vote that even if the game is polygonal, the cutscenes should be 16-bit era spirte-based cutscenes)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I feel like health powerups should be heads of Bromaine Lettuce.

MMaRsu

Banned
thetrin said:
Act 1: Bromance of the Three Kingdoms

Snow falls silently across the battlefield. As they touch the faces of dead men, they do not weep. Snowflakes cannot weep, nor can they hate, love or bone hot broads.

The valuable Alaskan pipeline sits scarred and battle worn. Despite efforts by the B.R.O. Alliance, the pipeline lies almost destroyed, blood staining its metal skin. Snow covers the stains in white, but the blood will not go.

After hearing that Commander Limpwrist was pushing forces to capture the pipeline, Dudebro and Chicken diverted from their course to Mexico City in an effort to cut them off at the pass.

What they saw when they arrived chilled their bones. Except Dudebro. He doesn’t have bones. His skeleton is comprised of solid awesomantium.

Chicken: Holy shit, what happened here, Dudebro?!

Dudebro: Limpwrist happened, brah. He slaughtered these soldiers like they were meat. Like roast beef, or maybe pastrami. These men deserved better than nutshots.

Chicken: Roast beef with some honey Dijon on sourdough sounds pretty good right now.

Dudebro: I wouldn’t mind Limpwrist’s still-beating heart on a platter. And a Natty Ice to wash it down with.

Gun fire and explosions erupted in the distance. Dudebro squinted and adjusted his sunglasses so he could get a better view of the battle 30 miles away. Dudebro lights up a J and crouches. His muscles begin to ripple intensely as the ground and snow beneath him contorts and shatters slowly.

Dudebro: Get on my back, duder.

Chicken: Rock.

As Chicken jumps on Dudebro’s back, his muscles tense to their limit and release, his legs straightening completely. Dudebro launches into the air, his brodiocity and form almost balletic.

As they soared closer to the battlefield, Dudebro receives a positively lame transmission.

General: Dudebro! We’ve gotten word that Pesquali and Limpwrist are working together! They’ve heard that you diverted to Alaska, and Pesquali is sending everything he’s got at you!

Dudebro: How lame is it, General?

General: Pesquali has sent 600 flying Mexican bums your way. ETA 30 seconds!

Dudebro: 600 Mexican bum fights…

Chicken: Dudebro, we’re coming in for a landing. We’re going to need some smoke cover!

Dudebro wrenches six spliffs from his bandolier, and lights them all with one quick snap of his fingers. Taking them between his fingers, Dudebro throws the spliffs like throwing knives, each on shooting like a javelin into a different soldier’s eye. The smoke begins to cloud the vision and cognition of everyone but Dudebro.

Dudebro: Battle Mode, Activate.

Dudebro pops all five of his collars.

Dudebro: It’s Straight-Up Dawg Time.

(600 mexican bum fights is a reference to a time I was in a gamestop with a buddy, and there was an ad for IL2 Sturmovik, and I swear I heard someone in the ad say "600 mexican bum fights"....secret bums over europe)

(Also, I vote that even if the game is polygonal, the cutscenes should be 16-bit era spirte-based cutscenes)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Mkliner

Drkirby said:
That could work, but does that mean all the fights Dudebro goes to with his gun isn't a bro fight? Shouldn't it then be "Never bring just a gun to a bro fight."

Or maybe I am just being to logical and/or crazy.

The game is called "Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time" it doesn't need to make sense.

thetrin

eznark said:
I think you have properly captured the essence of Dudebro thetrin. Well done.

Thank you :lol

I had to pop my collar and say really douchey phrases out loud for inspiration.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
so this game is getting made right?

i just pictured four frat guys fist pounding after the player uses his full brometer to unleash total brolocaust.

do it for the frat guys.

thetrin

I'm writing in a Cuban mission where Dudebro is wearing a salmon colored golf shirt with 6 inexplicably popped collars.

Odrion

Banned
I had a dream last night about Jeff from Giantbomb wetting himself over the game.

First time I ever had a dream about Neogaf. Now I have to see a therapist, thanks Neogaf!

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
thetrin said:
I'm writing in a Cuban mission where Dudebro is wearing a salmon colored golf shirt with 6 inexplicably popped collars.

He should have special lines in this level, like when he gets a pistol

Havana bigger gun!

Barrett2

thetrin said:

A stealth mission on a Cuban golf course would be incredible. Dudebro wearing multiple pastel polo shirts, each collar popped, silently stalking a Generalisimo on the back 9. :lol

Brilliant.

Now, can I get a mention in the special thanks section when this gets made into a game? After all, it was my insinuation to the OP that he was a pedophile/closet transgender and that is, ultimately, what brought about the OP creating the game's title. It's around page 3 or 4 IIRC.

KillerAJD

Odrion said:
I had a dream last night about Jeff from Giantbomb wetting himself over the game.

First time I ever had a dream about Neogaf. Now I have to see a therapist, thanks Neogaf!
Ya know, the entire 5+ hours I watched Mik sculpt Dudebro, I couldn't help but think, "Jeff Gerstmann would be ALL OVER THIS SHIT!" Somebody has to send him this.

Vinci

Danish
Dudebro sort of needs - nay, deserves - his own thread. You'd have no idea how awesome this thread is if you lust looked at the title.

Top Bottom