• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Seeing as how Machinima has the Best Friends as their banner on youtube right now, it may be they're the only big thing they got left.

Machinima, proud home of ~5% of Super Best Friends' content!

I mean, I guess they're at the point where Machinima can't really afford to argue with them about anything. Like, if they're upset about the Mac 'n Me clips, they're just going to have to bite their tongue.

Today's video is Implosion. It was the first mobile game to teach me mobile games aren't all inherently garbage.

Edit: Oh I didn't know they ported it to the Switch.

on a third hand dislikes don't matter because it's still engagement with the video which bumps up their metrics.

Yeah, and I don't think they care much about the Machinima numbers one way or another. They seem to be using it as a dumping ground for videos that aren't going to have enough content to hit their ~30 minute "sweet spot" for monetization.

Fat4all

Banned
Hi guys, I'm new here.

Is this thread also a "Woolie Vs" appreciation thread?

DismalThoughtfulFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

wat do u think, scrub?

lLUUyuaE.jpg

Numb

Woolie doesn't know him embracing Naruto is why Marvel looks like ass now
Never should have picked up that headband

Strimei

Walking Dead LP is back. Hopefully we get back to a normal schedule soon too.

Also good lord that game is falling apart quickly.

> Tell your brother off

"Your wife hates you and wants me instead!"

Like...what? That's your choice, Javi? And then she goes all "I'm married, Javi!" Like, lady, you were the one basically saying "let's run off together!"

Also that ramming truck only had like 5 zombies in it, yet there were like a dozen more. I call bull on that.

Javi should have tripled down. 'Tell your brother off' should have resulted in, "Oh yeah? Well Kate's fucking the Amazon delivery guy! AND I WATCH!"

If you're going to lie, lie big, Javi!

zeemumu

Pat it clearly said "press A to leave cassette player" and "press y to fill grave"

Javi should have tripled down. 'Tell your brother off' should have resulted in, "Oh yeah? Well Kate's fucking the Amazon delivery guy! AND I WATCH!"

If you're going to lie, lie big, Javi!

I reset that scene and chose to back off because of that. It was a "glass him" moment.

zeemumu

Wait why wasn't the door to this entire compound barred up immediately for people coming and going?

It was. There were two gates and they only seem to lock the outer one when there are a lot of walkers outside or during incoming danger. The first time you get to Prescott the gates are locked and Tripp says that he can't open them until the walkers are cleared out. Makes a bit more sense why when you first see Francine come in on the horse. They need to be quick to let their runners in.

It was. There were two gates and they only seem to lock the outer one when there are a lot of walkers outside or during incoming danger. The first time you get to Prescott the gates are locked and Tripp says that he can't open them until the walkers are cleared out. Makes a bit more sense why when you first see Francine come in on the horse. They need to be quick to let their runners in.

Ok but like.

Mysterious cars driving up, first reaction is "oh shit." why isn't it your immediate next step after getting in to lock the damn thing up?

The more weird thing is that they already a have a clone character of the Pat function with Plague.

Shitos are the best functions tho.

Lazy devs keep sharing the same function between characters.

And it's such an unbalanced mess, we have to straight up ban some clones like Brennan because he is just a better Woolie.

Frimaire

Best friends are sleepin' on Pearl.
Marina may seem obviously better at first glance, but with every meme and shitpost Pearl gains power.
Projections show her becoming the more popular character by 2021.

I always get a giggle out of it, but Pat's unreasonable loathing of the Wii U gamepad has always confused me.

But then again I'm a normal sized human male with fingers instead of Majin Buu goo nubs.

Fat4all

Banned
I agree with Matt that it's one of Wrights lesser films, but I feel like that's a testament to how good his filmography is that it's still a wonderful movie.

Xux

Oh nice. Despite adoring Transistor, I've been conpletely apathetic to Pyre so I guess I can see if it's worth looking into.

Top Bottom