• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

haha was wondering if Day Z would make it's way over here. It's going to kill me not having a videocard for the next couple of weeks.

Ramirez

Sorry Smokey. I've lost both my grandmas already (both due to illness in their early 70s) so I know its rough! My condolences!

Can't believe Ramirez is going to wuss out and play FMT as a replacement. Easy win.

FMT beat me with the Browns earlier this season!

Just use the TE all game long. Ramirez can't cover them.

No one can cover that cheesehead you have.

I'm assuming DM has to kick Smokey? We might not get to play tonight after all!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Seriously, can we just get DM to pass commish power to someone else?

Crow and I are playing tonight at 10 PM. Any chance we can finish the season this weekend...

Mrbob

I'm not home right now! I'll be home around 9 central tonight. You were too busy playing Saints Row The Third this afternoon to play our game!

BigAT

I'm not home right now! I'll be home around 9 central tonight. You were too busy playing Saints Row The Third this afternoon to play our game!

You didn't even message me! And then there was this last night:

Mr. Bob (10:24:09 PM): i'm in the middle of a severe thunderstorm watch
Mr. Bob (10:24:15 PM): so i dunno if my power will stay on
Mr. Bob (10:24:18 PM): heavy storms coming
CommandoAT (10:24:34 PM): setting up an excuse for when you pull the plug
CommandoAT (10:24:36 PM): veteran move

LukeSmith

You didn't even message me! And then there was this last night:

Mr. Bob (10:24:09 PM): i'm in the middle of a severe thunderstorm watch
Mr. Bob (10:24:15 PM): so i dunno if my power will stay on
Mr. Bob (10:24:18 PM): heavy storms coming
CommandoAT (10:24:34 PM): setting up an excuse for when you pull the plug
CommandoAT (10:24:36 PM): veteran move

This is so high tier.

DMczaf

I'm heading home in about 20 mins, I'll transfer power then.

Senior Design is DONE. Presented to my instructor, and did the competition today. ITS OVER! Thank you Joshus.

LukeSmith

I'm heading home in about 20 mins, I'll transfer power then.

Senior Design is DONE. Presented to my instructor, and did the competition today. ITS OVER! Thank you Joshus.

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

holy smokes everything went against me in that game :(

gg ram. fun to play as another team but sanchez is like a less accurate dalton. that early warp pick you had was lol-worthy. then right on cue the steelers FF and recovery :(

Sokantish

Man I didn't win a single away game... the only other team that didn't do that was the Packers! Is there anyway to check the season's wins and loses on the myleaguemanager site? I can't find it for some reason

EDIT:Never mind found it

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I hate playing crow, the games always come down to the wire, and it's usually me making mistakes at the end of the game. I got lucky this time tho. GG Crow, that was a defensive battle.

TheCrow

What do you do on defense that gives you free runners almost every time. RB gets run down from behind before he hits the line of scrimmage. At least I don't have to worry about madden while I put together my new pc over the weekend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What do you do on defense that gives you free runners almost every time. RB gets run down from behind before he hits the line of scrimmage. At least I don't have to worry about madden while I put together my new pc over the weekend.

Weird that there's no replays available. I'd show you via AIM. I felt like you were pulling guards so I just attacked the spots you were vacating (assuming you pulled)

I fully intend on writing up my schemes as soon as my season is over.

Of course, DM is holding us up.

Mrbob

What did you get?

Top Bottom