• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Kenai

How can you reroll personal shop? I have online skin of champagne i have, but i hope to find champs i dont have to buy them, cause for Now i dont care much of skin, but i need champions.

You can't. Some people got a "reroll" since they were able to actually access their shop before it went down for maintenance and got some differences after.

It won't be the same every time but I doubt they'll do this again before xmas

Brewster123

Neo Member
Hey guys! I've been longtime lurker and my account has finally been approved. Here's my shop since everyone else has been posting them.

OoeHvWi.png

I am quite happy with this shop since I generally play top laners ( I own Gnar and Dr. Mundo). I was already planning on trying out Shen too so that is nice. I do have one question. If I buy Shen using IP, will I still have the 60% deal on the Blood Moon Skin (And the price adjusted since I'd own the champion), or will the entire deal reroll?

If the deal will reroll I'll just buy Shen and save my IP for later, but If I can still get the skin discount I'd rather just use my IP.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I am quite happy with this shop since I generally play top laners ( I own Gnar and Dr. Mundo). I was already planning on trying out Shen too so that is nice. I do have one question. If I buy Shen using IP, will I still have the 60% deal on the Blood Moon Skin (And the price adjusted since I'd own the champion), or will the entire deal reroll?

If the deal will reroll I'll just buy Shen and save my IP for later, but If I can still get the skin discount I'd rather just use my IP.
If you buy the champ with IP I would imagine that the deal would be applied to just the skin. Shouldn't be any problems with that.

zkylon

zkylewd
i bet if it still shows the previous when you buy shen you can just submit a ticket to rito support and they'll sort it out. rito support is legit

also

cda333c58837be463320e11e3a9e262b-dbnx4ax.png

JulianImp

Randomly decided to play some soloq, 2-1 so far. I'm probably not going to bother playing a match every day or anything, but hopefully I'll manage to climb out of B3 this time. The match I happened top lay today we were behind at first and Nasus started complaining about being unable to farm, but then we started to turn things around with a couple good teamfights that led to baron and free towers, and we eventually managed to win. I was really glad the Nasus didn't just give up and quit, and that my teammates weren't actually blaming one another for a change. Now this is the kind of games I want more of.

Why do they all look like theyre about to collapse because their legss cant support their weight

Don't you know? That pose plus feet pointing inwards is supposed to be kawaii.

zkylon

zkylewd
janna.gif

yi.gif

they changed up the awesome magic china sword something skin splashes

it's not whitewashing cos idk these are made up characters and let's not get into that but i do feel they made them look less asian which in this case looks less cool. specially janna, she went from ethereal to whoops i dropped my sword. it's good art still but u know

i like it when they look asian in a clearly asian inspired skinline

The problem isn't that they weren't asian, but they didn't look the same as the skins. The old Yi splash wasn't only different from the skin itself but completely different from the icon they were gonna sell alongside it. It made the splashes look like those cheap, temporary chinese splash arts instead of new stuff.

You could argue that the skins themselves don't "asianfy" the characters but I'd rather splashes actually reflect what the skins look like.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah that's why i didn't bring fiora up, i didn't know ppl complained about the icons too, and seeing them they do look pretty different, so i guess they had to change one of the two and that's the direction they chose. it's cool

in any case, these skins are great

i'm guessing something goofed and that's why there's so many skins on this patch vs just the one with cassiopeia

Anne

i bet if it still shows the previous when you buy shen you can just submit a ticket to rito support and they'll sort it out. rito support is legit

Yeah, they responded to my ticket over 270RP worth of discount pretty quick and without issues.

This is like the 3rd-4th time me or a friend has put in a ticket over something like this, and each time Riot has helped us out.

Brewster123

Neo Member
Buying Shen with IP kept the discount so everything worked out... That Eve art looks... interesting...

Anyways, is anyone watching worlds? I could have sworn I saw an OT for it, but it seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

zkylon

zkylewd
if there's something you can be certain is that rito is gonna nail the look

i mean unless it's kayn lol, but everyone can make mistakes

Ok, so she seems to have a reverse Ekko ult, a charm that breaks armor, Hate Spike hits twice now? And there's a tentacle/Ravage thing on top of that shadow form which I assume it's her new invisibility.

Fuck I need details. DETAILS

duppolo

no u are good and above all, kind and patience. hope to see more of you, but im in euw.
also im liking jax, but i have some problem in laning phase with him: against one garen i couldnt farm at all. do you have some advice?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
no u are good and above all, kind and patience. hope to see more of you, but im in euw.
also im liking jax, but i have some problem in laning phase with him: against one garen i couldnt farm at all. do you have some advice?

you should be able to bully garen pretty hard early, counterstrike his q and he loses a lot of his early power

I thought Jax has a hard time against Garen in lane, and for a while until Jax picks up 2-3 items.

Edit: op.gg says the same thing. Garen lead by XP/Gold for the first 20-30 mins.

drawkcaB

Holy shit, is a LoL related thread on general discussion actually going to make it to page 3 seeing any DotA2 shit in it?

I just jinxed it, didn't I?

drawkcaB

linky?

also i think the new thing is to call league laugh out loud

Whaddaya mean linky? You made the damn thread! (World's thread).

I don't see any?

Exactly. Nothing a single negative LoL comment, or someone chiming to let us know they used to play LoL but now they play DotA2 because [insert self-aggrandizing reason here], or some comment about World's prize pool being too small compared to TI...

zkylon

zkylewd
Ua19bpE.png

got it the previous game but for some reason showed up after this one

also syndra vs syndra is really weird when you're trying to figure out which balls are yours lol

I thought it was supposed to be open until October 4th or something?
doesn't show for me right now at least :I

Top Bottom