• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
mp5RmrI.gif

right click save

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
day 1 for me but doesn anyone think the graphics are ok, and nothing surprising, just a question

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If you can't get them working on your browser, you can download these webms and view them locally via VLC or Media PLayer Classic, or any competent video player.

Cse

Banned
Chrome (and the .webm extension for Gaf) aren't working, so use Firefox to view.

Anyway....

...WOW.

Persona7

Banned
That's my thoughts too. I think we're definitely not looking at "omg Demon's 2" like some people thought, rather a new evolution or a different game altogether with some nods.

I think if it were Demons Souls 2 the leak would not have mentioned "project beast".

I can't see how you would be in the know, but not know details about the development.

Draft

I like the excited zoom cuts. Are those weird artifacts of these gif things, or is the trailer actually cut like that? Like, here is a corpse nailed to a stick... now here's a close up of the corpse's face!

JoeBoy101

Anyone who has seen my posts know I think the Souls games, though good, are greatly overrated and flaws glossed over.

But godDAMN that game looks good. Maybe its also the swagger the main character shows too, but yeah. Might have to throw down for another From title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom