• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubz

Banned
Damn, I love it when Frieza's brutal. I'm so glad he out-manipulated Frost. I was just hoping the betrayal would last a little longer when Frieza gave Frost counter-intuitive instructions on using the 100% form. My thought was that Frieza would set Frost up to tire himself & get knocked out on his own, then ride the ambiguity of his alliance from there.

I can't wait to see next week's episode! I'm sure Goku vs. Jiren's going to be some sort of big turning point. I love the ToP, but I'm just about ready to move onto an adventure-y arc now.

Actually I would be ok with them wishing the universes back, but only if it does restore u13-18

If that happens though,would the universe pairs change?

There's no way to add to 13 without negatively numbered universes, so my guess is that 13/18, 14/17. & 15/16 are paired, with 13 proving to be a very plot-important universe for the lesser 12. And that the "adds to 13" thing was thought of before them planning for a 13th universe, let alone an 18th.

I think the episode is gonna make a lot of fighters realize they need to step their game up and that's pretty exciting

Plus, like... Ribrianne. I don't think this is going to be much of a duel at all.

Piku_Ringo

Banned

Sponsered by Capsule Corp no doubt.

DKmMDNlX0AE3NQi.jpg

Daingurse

Goku did nothing wrong

The entire way that Goku has approached this tournament has been wrong. He is still far too concerned with fighting for his own personal enjoyment. It really rubs me the wrong way considering the stakes, and the fact that Goku was the catalyst for this tournament in the first place. Who knows when the Zeno's would have cleaned house otherwise? All the people participating in this tourney might have been long dead. That's why I want Jiren to give Goku a much needed attitude adjustment. I want him to stop having fun, and start taking shit seriously.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You see all these cool new universes. No? oh yeah, because Goku erased them all.
Lol thinking they could come up 11 interesting universes when they can barely come up with 1. When the idea of other Universes came up it was in the context of "DONT YOU THINK THERES OTHER STRONG PEOPLE OUT THERE???"

So it's Beerus' fault tbqh

caliph95

Lol thinking they could come up 11 interesting universes when they can barely come up with 1. When the idea of other Universes came up it was in the context of "DONT YOU THINK THERES OTHER STRONG PEOPLE OUT THERE???"

So it's Beerus' fault tbqh
Wait they are strong people?
where?

Yeah could have been better

CazTGG

You see all these cool new universes. No? oh yeah, because Goku erased them all.

You mean those universes Zen was going to erase anyway and thus have a chance to live now that Goku suggested this tournament? Don't get me wrong, I think Zen's evil for wiping out entire universes so causally because of a stupid number (what exactly is so bad about low mortal levels that justifies erasure?) but Goku provided every universe something they wouldn't have received otherwise, his universe included (though if Goku loses, unlikely as that would be, I could imagine Zen going "that last fight was really cool, so you can live").

Skeeter49

I was joking. I still hate Goku in this tournament. I have 9 episodes where the Goku parts were for me the worst parts.

I liked him in 97 and 100. 90 was peak Goku though. Loved that Goku.

I've already argued this to death but I'll just chime in to say Goku definitely deserves some crap for these troublesome events too. Which actually makes his character more interesting to me in this arc.

What if the promised land is just a new universe result of the merging of all the other deleted universe, to then raise it's mortal level above 7?

That'd be weird if a whole universe looked like a planet.

Huh, surprised they went with Kyabe and not Cabba. Some LatAm fans are happy about it, at least.
I'm starting to get tired of asshole Champa. There better be a payoff to it.
thank you!
Since Frieza's been in the spotlight, I cosplayed him at EGX last week and obviously played DBZF.

JDMGrb1.gif

https://twitter.com/gevurah22/status/910828539032817665

Since I was in the beta, it was a bit of a massacre against everyone I played. xD
Yooo that's pretty awesome lol

the fact that we are getting the new ending debut during the airing of the special leads me to believe that we won't see Goku's new form in the one hour special

rather Goku will lose dramatically only for him to come back torn up and between a few episodes after the special for the finale with the said new form (but not in the special)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom