• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Chris R

500 PER game? Well with 40 games minimum or whatever that's a high chance that people in the arena will get an item. Hope the RNG is good..........

Russ T

Banned
Wow, ugly items

I don't leave until Monday and fly out Saturday night ;_; Wish I could take more time off or be in Seattle longer but fucking expensive hotels means no

I feel you, man, shit's pricey.

Last year I stayed with a friend who lives in Seattle but I didn't wanna impose again so I went hotel.

...Wish I'd imposed.

Anyone else's Fantasy Challenge broken? I should be somewhere in the middle of the top 100 with 1566.16, but I'm not listed at all.

30m4Nss.png

lYfjV8G.png

2qr4rem.png

rSegwbG.png

kasane

lmao someone was talking about principles in a game of dota. He couldnt let go of a trash talking meepo and this is what he exactly said

" you will learn that evil laughs at the weakness of meek "

" you blame people who take a stand against it "

" you dumb fuck "

over a game of dota

i just said theres no reason for stooping so low for a moron and he said that to me

Smithy C

Kinda lazy that the difference between the walking and flying DP courier is that "It's now higher off the ground than before".

yarden24

for the first time in my neogaf history I have an avatar, I would like the thank neogaf user: kvk1 for the inspiration,

thanks kvk1!

Acinixys

They are really expensive too, 3.55 euros per chest.

I'll just wait till the items are tradeable

This

Chests are usually like R23-25 here

These are R55

Thats more than double

I will just get the items I want in a month when they are super cheap on the market

I feel you, man, shit's pricey.

Last year I stayed with a friend who lives in Seattle but I didn't wanna impose again so I went hotel.

...Wish I'd imposed.
Couldn't you have just asked a different friend?

On a separate topic: I made the mistake of buying levels to get the LC item last night after realizing I didn't want the new hats. Now I actually have to win games with her to unlock the style. :(

Is there something wrong with steam guard?
I'm trying to log in and it asked for the code but when I look at my phone it doesn't give me a code.

Hylian7

I have a 3 hour layover in Houston tomorrow. Sucks, but the tickets were cheap so it's not a bad deal.

Can't wait for Monday!
charm_smile.gif

Chris R

My flight leaves at 3:45 AM Seattle time on Monday.....................

Going to pop a few sleeping pills at like 1 tomorrow afternoon to try and sleep during the day :/

Chris R

wut
just bus in from an airbnb thats $60-80 a night

There were no good airbnb in the areas I'd stay when I looked, downsides of booking late like I had to this year :( Plus I prefer the whole house airbnbs and those are basically hotel prices anyways.

Kard8p3

legit the best part of ti4 (besides seeing everyone) was getting high w/ swift and wanting cookies.

10/10 would recommend
thumbs_up.gif

Chris R

Not that I'm promoting any consumption of mind altering substances, but there happens to be a newish shop open just blocks from the Key Arena as of this year.

Also, I'm kinda pissed that my 1080 isn't getting 140+ fps constantly, thinking something has to be screwed up with my rig or config, game should be 140+ fps even at 1440p with a 1080.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Not that I'm promoting any consumption of mind altering substances, but there happens to be a newish shop open just blocks from the Key Arena as of this year.

Also, I'm kinda pissed that my 1080 isn't getting 140+ fps constantly, thinking something has to be screwed up with my rig or config, game should be 140+ fps even at 1440p with a 1080.
Might need to overclock your CPU mate

Top Bottom